Thank you ! +new book

first of all thank you so much for the continuous support you guys have given this book. i get writers block often and have always thought of discontinuing this but all the votes and comments really motivated me so thank you!

i know the first ten - fifteen chapters of this book are a bit um weird (?) if you compare the chapters thirty - fourty of this book to the first ten im sure you're gonna notice the change of how i write. the narration, etc. im still working on it but i think im improving :)

also, i love how you guys cuss at taki and some characters but im gonna need some of yall to be careful! someone reported some of them LMAODHSJDBWS. anyways, i really enjoyed writing this book ♡

i am also aware that the plot and some stuff got a little messy so im really sorry if this book didn't reach your expectations. and i didn't know writing many filler chapters would pressure me a lot so i had to rush this book >:(

i was planning to publish a jaywon book but we're in sunki drought AGAIN so heres another sunki book to make you happy hehehe. everything is already planned so it won't be as messy as this one!

online | sunki

❝if we can make it work online, then we can make it work in real life. lets give it a try❞

-

two boys with a stan account on twitter began dating online, not knowing the fact that they had already met each other at school. "him?! out of all people?!" 

im really excited for this because the way the characters act in that book are a bit different from how they act here! see you there! (if you'll read it <3) if you have any questions please dm me or post in my message board!!

_____________

• started: 06/17/2021
• ended: 04/04/2022

© sunbiii, 2021 - 2022 , all rights reserved

thank you for reading win-win

-
11/27/2022
thank you so much for 100k!