Chapter 21

-♡-

sunoo and sunghoon were having a walk at the park. it was already around 9 pm and the both of them needed to go home soon "its really cold today haha" sunoo said, hoping that sunghoon would hand him his jacket "it is" sunghoon said plainly.

sunoo rubbed his arms with both of his hands and shivered. sunghoon on the other hand, knew what was happening but he couldn't care less. he never wanted him anyway and this is all just an act.

"riki would give me his jacket.." sunoo thought.

while they were walking, sunghoons phone rang. as he picked it up, his face got worried and he immediately hung up. sunghoon ran away almost forgetting about sunoo "i- i have to go.. you can go by yourself right? yeah okay bye" sunghoon said, not even letting sunoo answer.

"what the hell" sunoo mumbled. he was all alone and he hated it. it was already late and no one was around "I don't even have enough money for an uber ugh this sucks" sunoo said to himself. he decided to text his friends and ask them if they could pick him up.

Jungwon's bird😋

sunoo🦊:
jay hyunggg
are you busy??
i need someone to pick me upppp
hyunggg

Jungwon's bird😋:
oh hey sunoo!
I can't right now, ni-ki stole my keys😭
try asking him💗

sunoo🦊:
okayyy

-

riki🧟‍♀️

sunoo🦊:
rikiiiii
are you busy??

riki🧟‍♀️:
yes
stop bothering me

sunoo🦊:
but I need a ride home😭
im alone right now and im scaredddd :((

riki🧟‍♀️:
where are yoy
you*

sunoo🦊:
the park
help someone's following me
HURRY OMG

riki🧟‍♀️:
IM COMING IM COMING

-

"knew that would trick him" sunoo laughed. about two minutes later ni-ki arrived. he let sunoo in and sunoo let out a sigh of relief "isnt sunghoon hyung supposed to be with you?" ni-ki asked.

"yeah but he had an emergency and had to leave" sunoo replied and opened a can of soda "why would he leave you alone? he should've just let you come with him" ni-ki rolled his eyes "it was an emergency okay lets just go please" sunoo said.

"wait here take this" he took his jacket off and gave it to sunoo "FINALLY" sunoo groaned and gladly took the jacket from him "oh did you hear? jake hyung got into an accident" ni-ki sighed.

"WHAT? HOW? WHEN?" sunoo yelled. ni-ki eyed him weirdly and laughed "im kidding he's just sick"

sunoo hit the back of his head and sighed in relief "this is the first time he's called in sick. i think something happened" sunoo stated "you think so?" ni-ki said

"hm"

"how are things with sunghoon hyung?" ni-ki asked him "good so far. he didn't hand me his jacket tho" sunoo huffed "to be honest.. I don't know why I don't feel anything. am I okay?" sunoo asked "what do you mean?"