Chapter 11

"he'll love this" niki giggled to himself while preparing the food and fixing the table. it was already 1PM and sunoo was still in his room, sleeping. when niki was done, he went upstairs and decided to wake sunoo up since he has slept for a long time already.

he slowly opened his bedroom door then, approached the older who was sleeping soundly on his bed "sunoo!" niki yelled in a whispering way. he shook his shoulders a little bit making sunoo groan and cover himself with the blanket he was using.

"5 more minutes!" sunoo groaned "the food is gonna get cold!" niki said and removed the blanket off him "what time is it?" sunoo asked and rubbed his eyes "1:03 pm. now get up, lets eat breakfast- or lunch for that matter" niki replied and took the others wrists to drag him out of bed.

"can i atleast fix myself first? i wouldn't want to eat in front of you with puffy cheeks" sunoo whined "don't worry your cheeks look cute even when they're puffy" niki giggled squishing the olders cheeks.

-♡-

"this is good!" sunoo cheered with food in his mouth "now that you're in a good mood, are you gonna tell me the real reason why you didn't wanna go to school today?" niki asked with a slight smirk.

"oh shut up i know that you know the reason" sunoo rolled his eyes and poked the younger's arm softly with a chopstick "yeah and i know you know that i know- wait thats so confusing. um i just wanna hear it even though i know already" niki laughed.

"well news flash susan, im not saying shit" sunoo glared at him and continued eating his food.

all niki could do was laugh. he liked teasing sunoo, maybe because he looked cute whenever he frowns? because he liked it when sunoo would threaten him and roll his eyes? or maybe, he just liked sunoo very much.

niki was supposed to stay away from sunoo, because he knew that he liked someone else. however, when he found out about jake and sunghoon he thought 'this could be my chance'

after all, niki wanted this, he wanted him. who knows, maybe sunoo will fall for him too "are you okay?" sunoo asked and sipped his juice "yeah i was just thinking.." niki replied.

"anyway, exams for the first semester will start next week. did you start reviewing already?" sunoo asked him "no and i dont want to. school is shit and i dont care if i fail all of my subjects" niki stuck his tongue out.

"you do know that if you fail your subjects, you'll have to attend summer class in order for you to be accepted in the next grade" sunoo added "i wanna study but im too busy bullying kids in roblox" niki replied.

"what if i give you some kind of motivation. a promise maybe?"

-♡-

"jay hyung don't you think sunghoon and jake are acting a bit weird these days?" jungwon asked "what do you mean? they act normal to me" jay lied.

it was obvious that jay was lying to jungwon. however, jungwon couldn't see that because all of his attention goes to jay and jay only. if he wasn't so inlove then jungwon could've noticed by now. but he didn't.

"won you okay?" jay asked, placing his right arm over jungwon's shoulders "yeah im good!" jungwon cheered and smiled "you guys are the worst i swear" heeseung butted in. the two were so busy talking to the point where they didn't notice heeseung sitting with them.