Chapter 33

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

summer ended like a blink of an eye. sunoo and ni-ki were in one of jay's cars, wearing the same school uniform from the previous school year "you forgot to put your seatbelt on again" ni-ki said to him "oh sorry!" sunoo replied back.

"you forgot one more thing" ni-ki whined "what is it and why are you sulking?" sunoo laughed. ni-ki frowned and started the car without saying anything "i didn't forget okay! i cant do it right now because of the windows!" sunoo said "no one's outside~" ni-ki playfully giggled.

sunoo rolled his eyes and gave the younger a quick peck on his lips. ni-ki smiled and gave sunoo a peck too, but multiple times "okay enough we can do this later-" sunoo got cut off when ni-ki pulled him in for a long and passionate kiss. the older immediately complied. who was he to reject a kiss from his boyfriend anyway?

they both pulled away, catching their breaths "you naughty shit its literally 7 am" sunoo slapped his arm "couldn't help it sorry!" ni-ki laughed.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"you guys are finally here! what took you guys so long?" heeseung asked "they did something a single person wouldn't understand" sunghoon laughed "you shut the fuck up you little sh-"

"ni-ki! hey!" a familiar high pitched voice echoed through the school halls. they turned their heads and saw taki waving whilst making his way to them. sunoo just smiled and shook off all the negative thoughts floating in his mind "goodmorning everyone" taki greeted them with a warm smile.

"goodmorning taki. are you gonna come with us?" heeseung asked the short male "oh yeah i need help with the directions haha the school changed so much ever since riki and I left for japan!" taki laughed "alright lets give you a quick tour while we still have time" ni-ki said. sunoo was there, clenching his fists.

"riki?! im the only one who calls him riki! this egghead better not start before i let him drown in an ocean full of sharks!" sunoo mentally cursed. everyone knew that he was the only one who called ni-ki by his real name.

all the bad energy then left his body when he felt the younger interlock his fingers with his "my eyes are on you and you only" ni-ki whispered "okay" sunoo sighed "stop thinking about it too much hm? im sure its not intentional" ni-ki said, giving his cheeks a squeeze afterwards "you're right im sorry"

"can you guys please stop flirting for once!" heeseung faked a gag "flirting? are they in a relationship now?" taki asked "ah yes. sunoo and i have been dating for a month" ni-ki said.

"oh okay im happy for you both!"

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

the students didn't do much that day because it was only their first day of school. the classes were mostly just the teachers asking students to introduce theirselves.

heeseung had to go home early to learn all about his dads company since he was graduating soon. jungwon was finally going to introduce jay to his parents. while sunghoon and jake were getting ready for their date.

sunoo and ni-ki on the other hand, had no plans but they wanted to relax "hey taki, sunoo and i will now go home. stay safe bye!" ni-ki said to the short male in front of him "oh thats a bummer i wanted to hang out with you guys today haha but anyways we can always do it another time. have fun you two!" taki walked away and sunoo let out a sigh of relief.

"riki do you want to go somewhere? i have time" sunoo looked at him and flashed him a big smile. ni-ki pursed his lips to stop himself from smiling "what?" sunoo gave him a weird stare.

"sometimes i just wanna punch you i swear i love you so much but your cheeks are so!—" ni-ki released a high pitched squeal and raised both of his hands up. he then cupped the olders' cheeks and started squeezing them "if you dont leave my face alone right now!" sunoo yelled "alright alright fine"

a few minutes later after ni-ki's constant teasing towards the older, they finally went home "riki can i borrow this sweater?" sunoo held up a loose brown long sleeve and looked at ni-ki with desperate eyes "wear anything you want" ni-ki replied, turning one page of a book he was reading after.

sunoo thanked him and locked himself in ni-ki's bathroom to change. a few minutes later, he stepped out of the bathroom and threw his body on ni-ki's bed "my armfs are so sore" sunoo said "your what?"

"my arms. i had to help the students from seventh grade bring their chairs to the gym. i regret doing it" sunoo explained while stretching his right arm "you're too nice to people" ni-ki said "i know. but it would have been very disrespectful if i just passed by them and not help"

ni-ki smiled and placed his book on his nightstand "do you want a massage?" he asked "will it hurt though? no one's ever given me a massage before" sunoo said "I'd normally do it really hard especially with jay because he deserves it. im kidding. but i'll be gentle i promise!" ni-ki said "you better be!"

the both of them sat on the edge of the bed. ni-ki then lifted sunoo's arm gently and gave it a few squeezes. just as he was about to start the first step of the massage, the doorbell suddenly dinged, catching both of their attention "i dont recall inviting someone" ni-ki said.

he stood up and sunoo followed him. they opened the door of their house and to their surprise, it was taki, holding a box of cupcakes "taki? why are you here?" sunoo asked him.

"ni-ki told me to come over!"

______________

okay so i already have an idea for my next book and i dont know if it should be a dark ff or a soft one. can u guys please help me decide 🗿 do you guys prefer dark ffs more? soft ones? or both? 👺

majority wins ;)