Special Chapter

[ 3 YEARS LATER ]

"love are you free tomorrow? i wanna take you somewhere. the last time we had a date was a month ago" ni-ki said, pulling the chair sunoo was sitting on closer to his body "hm? that was a week ago!" sunoo laughed and opened his phone to check his schedule "well you're in luck! im free" sunoo said and gave him a quick peck.

ni-ki smiled and ruffled the older's hair "thank you for making time for me. you can continue working now" he said. sunoo nodded and dragged his chair back to his desk. ni-ki secretly took the tiny pink box out of his drawer and smirked.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

ni-ki opened the door of his car for sunoo and waited for him to exit. the older raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms "you opened the door? for me? are you okay?" sunoo asked "i always open the door for you" the younger frowned "stop lying" he giggled.

the taller snaked his arms around his waist and took him inside a place that somehow looked like a ballroom. the place looked magnificent. the walls were painted white with a lot of golden leaves on it. there was also an enormous chandelier on the ceiling. sunoo didn't regret dressing up, he felt like a prince right now.

"hyung" ni-ki said. he placed his forehead on sunoo's and put his mouth closer to his ear "may i have this dance?" he said, his breath fanning the others ear "of course" sunoo chuckled. then, a classical music started fading in.

ni-ki stuck his hand out and sunoo gladly took it. soon, their bodies started swaying "what are we doing?" the older asked and rested his head on ni-ki's chest "dancing" ni-ki replied. the music stopped and the lights turned off, startling sunoo.

a few seconds later, the lights were back on but ni-ki was no longer there "riki? where are you? im not in the mood to play" sunoo looked at the floor and saw a red string laying there "i didn't see this earlier" sunoo mumbled. his eyes followed the direction of the string and it looked like it came from inside the big brown door a little farther away from him.

he took the string and followed it. sunoo then stopped when he felt a bump. on the string was a bracelet he and ni-ki made back in highschool, he wore it and continued following the thread. sunoo stopped again when he saw a paper taped to it.

people with big butts were never my type.
but hyung why did i fall for you? :(

"ni-ki you brat come out this second!" sunoo yelled. he continued following the string and stopped again when he saw a bouquet of yellow roses on a small table. his smile got even wider when he remembered what the color yellow symbolized. he took the roses and inhaled the scent.

sunoo then came to a halt when he reached the brown door. he turned the doorknob and entered the room but the door slammed shut "ni-ki?" sunoo whispered "hello" a deep voice behind him said. sunoo turned around and saw ni-ki with a grin plastered on his face.

"ah there you are. whats all this for?" sunoo asked "do you like the flowers?" ni-ki asked, dodging the question "theyre lovely! im surprised you didnt give me dead ones" sunoo joked. ni-ki laughed and pointed at a big golden box on the table "lets play a game"

sunoo raised his eyebrows and looked at him, confused "there are ten pieces of round shaped chocolates in this box. however, there's one thats not a chocolate and you have to find that one. you only got three tries and if you fail, you have to do what i say for one whole week" ni-ki explained.