Chapter 27

"aren't you happy he's back?" jungwon asked sunoo who looked like he was regretting everything he's done in his life "i am! but im not? i dont know! what would you do if jay just came back after a year without warning?!" sunoo groaned.

"give him a slap and forgive him i guess?" jungwon replied "you're bad at helping" sunoo gave him a glare.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

"okay there are three guestrooms in this house. jungwon and I are gonna sleep in my room, while you guys pick whatever guest room you want i dont care" jay teased "i want the one near riki's room! it's the biggest guest room in this house" heeseung cheered.

"heeseung hyung you're literally gonna sleep alone. why do you need the biggest guest room?" jungwon said "what do you mean by alone? are you planning groups or something" heeseung laughed.

jungwon shrugged his shoulders "do i need to sleep in a guest room as well? this is my house!" ni-ki laughed "yes. your room isn't arranged yet, deal with it loser" jay rolled his eyes and ni-ki huffed.

"you guys complain too much. sunghoon and i will sleep in one of the guest rooms, heeseung will sleep alone, ni-ki and sunoo should sleep in the biggest guest room" jake said and yawned afterwards "he's tired guys bye see you all in the morning. i hope you get sleep paralysis!" sunghoon joked.

"i wanna sleep with heeseung hyung" sunoo pleaded "sorry sunoo but I move a lot in my sleep. if you dont want to get kicked in the face at 3 am, then please don't sleep with me. goodnight" heeseung said innocently and left. "you and ni-ki are the only ones left" jay laughed

"shit" sunoo mumbled.

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ

sunoo and ni-ki entered the room in silence. they didn't know what to say or do. it was all just so awkward for them and they hated it "so-" ni-ki was about to say something but sunoo cut him off "don't talk to me"

ni-ki nodded and sighed. a few minutes later, the both of them started getting ready for bed. ni-ki expected sunoo to sleep beside him but he just took a comforter and placed it on the floor "wouldn't that be uncomfortable?" ni-ki asked him "yes but I can take it. I'm good at doing that" sunoo chuckled.

"look i know you're upset but please sleep here. i dont want you to have a back ache in the morning" ni-ki said "mAYBe oNE DaY" sunoo joked "what-"

"goodnight i hope that stuff toy you're hugging right now kills you in your sleep" sunoo said before turning the lights off.

while sunoo was slowly drifting off to sleep, ni-ki stepped out of the bed and took his pillow with him. he approached sunoo quietly and laid beside him who was already snoring. he took his phone out and took a picture of the cute male beside him.

"why is he so cute" ni-ki squealed.

he was about to sleep, but the door of the room opened wide, revealing jay who was in his superman pajamas "ayo" jay said in a teasing way once he saw what his younger brother just did "try telling everyone and you'll wake up with no hair!" ni-ki whispered.

"ugh i just came here so i could give sunoo his phone. he left it in the kitchen. i guess I'll give it to you instead because he's already sleeping" jay made his way near them and handed him sunoo's phone "back aches are coming for you guys by the way" jay laughed and shut the door. ni-ki rolled his eyes and looked at the phone he was holding.

"i wont unlock the phone. i wont peak. i will respect his privacy. i wont. i wont look. i will not. i will never. i could never. i shall not"

"maybe just a little" ni-ki sighed in defeat and pressed the button that was in the side of sunoo's phone. it turned on and it revealed the same lockscreen he had seen a year ago "does he still have the same password though?" ni-ki whispered to himself.

he slowly started typing but unfortunately, sunoo had already changed his password "its 07.24.2020" someone said startling ni-ki "you're awake?!" ni-ki yelled and stood up "yes im awake and you better come back here before i strangle you" sunoo threatened.

ni-ki followed his orders and gulped "why do you have my phone and why are you trying to unlock it" sunoo asked him.

________________

07.24.2020 - sunki day :)

hi it's the author who kept on procrastinating and couldn't write chapters for Christmas & new year because of writers block 💀 im so sorry 😭

ps. if you guys have any questions, please ask me in my conversation board! i receive like 300+ notifs in a day so i cant see them 🙁