Chapter 20

timeskip to school because yes

-♡-

their weekend has already come to an end. the students still looked like they wanted to sleep for 5 hours more, while sunoo was bright as ever. smiling as he entered the school grounds "why the fuck do you always look so enthusiastic. its monday bitch, we have math" jungwon groaned, slouching his back.

"whenever i smile, i have a good day. maybe you should try smiling so jay would take you on a proper date" sunoo laughed. jungwon glared at him and continued walking inside the school building.

"sunoo hyung!" someone yelled. they all turned their heads and saw ni-ki and jay approaching them. it might sound impossible but sunoo's wide smile, widened even more "goodmorning riki and jay hyung!" sunoo cheered "goodmorning sunoo and jungwon hyung. did you two eat breakfast yet?" ni-ki asked.

"actually n-" sunoo cut jungwon off "yep! we did!"

"okay then. let's go" jay faked a yawn to stretch his arms out and put it over jungwons shoulder. they entered the school building and met heeseung and sunghoon. sunoo's whole body stiffened once he remembered what happened.

"i'm his boyfriend now.." sunoo thought.

sunghoon stood beside sunoo and wrapped his right arm around sunoo's waist. the others looked confused, especially ni-ki "goodmorning sunoo" sunghoon said and kissed sunoo's cheek. ni-ki's smile dropped. neither him and the others knew what was happening.

"g- goodmorning" sunoo stuttered "um.. will you guys tell us whats happening or-" jungwon was cut off by sunghoon "we'll tell you guys later" sunghoon chuckled. all of them except sunoo already knew that he was dating jake and they weren't only confused, but worried as well.

"where's jake?" jay asked "i dont know" sunghoon shrugged his shoulders. they couldn't tell if he was acting or not. by the looks of it, it seemed like he didn't care that jake wasn't with them at all.

"sunoo lets talk" ni-ki said.

"o- okay. we'll catch up, you guys can go" sunoo said and removed sunghoons arm off his waist "sunoo, no goodbye kiss?" sunghoon asked "um.. i'll do it later bye!" sunoo yelled and got dragged by ni-ki inside an empty chemistry room.

"since when?" ni-ki asked "yesterday.. im sorry i didn't tell you, i didn't have any energy left to talk about it" sunoo sighed. yes ni-ki expected this to happen, but he didn't think it would happen too soon. everything was happening too fast "so thats it? we'll not continue the deal anymore?" ni-ki asked.

"um kind of? though sunghoon is my boyfriend now, i still want to help you with seon" sunoo replied "no you dont have to. congratulations on getting sunghoon to be your boyfriend sunoo, im happy for you both"

-♡-

the bell already rang, meaning it was time for them to have lunch. sunoo was about to run to the cafeteria but noticed jake by the lockers. he ran to him and asked jake to eat with them.

"jake hyung! where were you today? oh my goodness, what happened to your face?" sunoo studied the olders face more and noticed that he had huge eyebags below his eyes, a messy hair, chapped lips, and a puffy face.

"oh hi sunoo. im okay dont worry hehe i was eating ramyeon last night and i had to stay up doing my homeworks" jake said and forced a smile "oh okay! lets go eat with the others!" sunoo cheered and took jake to the cafeteria.

they saw that the others had already saved a seat for the both of them. sunoo and jake approached them and sat down. sunoo was beside sunghoon, jake beside heeseung, while jay was in the middle of jungwon and ni-ki "where were you today jake?" heeseung asked.