Chapter 13 | Unexpected Visitor

Yibo thought about the nightmare all night and didn't sleep back because he was afraid he would see Zhan again as Zhan's own demon side absorbs Zhan and he can't stop it in time.

He lay restlessly in his bed for hours before he decided to get up. He went into the bathroom, taking a shower, brushing his teeth, combing, getting dressed and having breakfast.

Hours passed, and as Yibo prepared for a long journey to find out exactly where he was and how far away he was from Zhan and Mr. Xiao, a certain feeling left him alone. Yibo felt unable to calm down. He was nervous, and as if he had a raging rage and hatred in him that had kept him tormented ever since he woke up.

Yibo didn't understand what could be causing this, which is why he feels that way. As the weather, although slightly cloudy, was overcast, it was still springy and pleasant. To divert his negative thoughts, Yibo continued his research. There were only trees around the house, not neighbors. Nor people or a passing car nearby.

Yibo took out a backpack, put everything he might need in it, which would be needed for a fairly long hike

Yibo took out a backpack, put everything he might need in it, which would be needed for a fairly long hike. Yibo planned to walk for a while and then if he couldn't find anything, he would try to fly with his wings again. And late at night he turns back and goes home. Unfortunately, Yibo didn't have enough time to learn to fly, especially since he knew that Zhan's transformation was now just a matter of days, so Yibo spent all his time searching instead of training.

 Unfortunately, Yibo didn't have enough time to learn to fly, especially since he knew that Zhan's transformation was now just a matter of days, so Yibo spent all his time searching instead of training

Yibo was about to leave when he suddenly heard a ringtone from the living room. He hurried into the room and began to follow the sound. After a long search, he stopped in front of the couch. Yibo leaned down and found a phone hidden under the couch.

The phone screen just showed an incoming call from an unknown person and number. Yibo hesitantly but finally accepted the call and raised it to his ear and said:

"Hello? Who is it?"

"Yibo ..." said a familiar voice that Yibo recognized. Mr. Xiao was on the other line.

"Mr. Xiao? ... Is that you?"

"Yeah, yeah it's me, Yibo. But are you okay? Is everything okay there?" Yibo heard the minor concern in Mr Xiao's voice, which, despite trying to stay calm and cold, he could not hide.