Chapter 21 | 'I always find you'

⌛ { another long chapter... } ⌛

Yibo walked in a park full of cherry blossom trees. A pleasant, soft breeze blows, the rays of sunshine as if jumping out on the grass after breaking through the leaves of the trees. As Yibo stepped, he noticed a familiar figure standing under one of the trees. Yibo walked over to him, and Zhan turned to Yibo.

 Yibo walked over to him, and Zhan turned to Yibo

Yibo smiled, then gently took Zhan's hand.

"I missed you so much, Zhan." Yibo said, his eyes became a little teary.

"I missed you too, Yibo ... better than anything!"

Zhan stepped closer, raised his hand, and gently wiped one of the falling tears from Yibo's face. - "Don't cry anymore, please. The pain is finally over. Be happy and not sad, my lion." said Zhan with a faint smile on his face.

Yibo laughed a little, but bitterly. He always loved to hear Zhan nicknaming him like his lion, it filled his heart with warmth. But it was different now...

Nevertheless, hearing this, Yibo let another tear fall down that slowly flowed down his face. This time, however, when Zhan wanted to wipe off the other tear, Yibo stopped him. Yibo grabbed Zhan's wrist and lowered it.

"Please don't. Let them fall, since these are already tears of joy. I'm happy because I see you again and I hear your old voice again. "

Zhan smiled, and as he leaned closer, a stronger beam of light appeared behind him, eventually covering everything. Before Yibo was completely blinded by the light, he heard Zhan's voice one last time.

"I love you, Yibo! ... Forever." 🤍

--------------------------------------

As the light went out, Yibo slowly recovered.

Yibo  opened his eyes slowly, but raised one hand in front of his face because of the sudden strong sunlight

Yibo opened his eyes slowly, but raised one hand in front of his face because of the sudden strong sunlight. Once his eyes got used to the light, he looked around the room. It was a minor relief to know that he was in Mr. Xiao's house again.