❣︎ 6 - "Hookups don't count JJ" ❣︎

☾︎... 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ...☽︎

It's been about a week since Pope got the first glimpse of our home life and I swore to myself from that day on, NOBODY absolutely nobody is going into that goddamn house apart from me and JJ. I can't risk them finding out anymore then they already know.

It's frustrating because I'm 15 and I'm at the age were I want to have friends over, but I can't because of that motherfucker - who just sits on his ass all day until he decides to come and let his anger out on his kids.

Every decision I make is based around him and it's suffocating, why can't we just have a normal dad? Is that really so much to ask for?

"Cassie, Cassie?" John B clicked his fingers in my face

"Sorry, sorry"  I apologised quickly, snapping out of my thoughts

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. J-just tired you know"

He just nodded solemnly

"Sooo you coming with me to the chatue or..."

We've all been at school today apart from JJ who was obviously sciving. All the Sophomores were let out an hour earlier today, Kie and Pope headed straight to the Chatue but John B stayed back and waited for me to finish.

"Erm yeah but I'll just go and get-"

"JJ?" He finished his sentence for me

"Yep" I nodded
"Of course" he smiled "you always want to go and get JJ"

"Can't let him miss out on all the fun, can I?"

I tried texting him but that kid never answers his phone so my only option left is to go get him.

He shrugged "you two are always fighting and arguing so I don't understand why you always want him with you. Got attachment issues?" He joked

"No" I laughed, shoving him in the side

"Whoa whoa, fiesty little thing aren't you"

I grinned
"Welp I'll go pick up JJ and then I'll get him to drive us here on his bike" I said about to walk off when JB grabbed my shoulder.

"Wait before you go can I just talk you, about something...?" He asked, his voice going high pitched. It does that when he's nervous.

"Ummm" I felt like I knew what he was going to say and to be honest I didn't want to hear it. I've been dreading for something like this happen.

No Pogue on Pogue macking
In other words, no Pogue and Pogue dating.

"Not right now bud" I said "I'll go grab JJ and I'll be right back okay" I started to jog away leaving him stood there.

"I can drive you there" he called out after me
"No!" I yelled back
___________________________________

I flung open the front door just to be met with the sight of JJ macking it with some girl who was half nude.

"Urgh my eyes! Where's the holy water!" I screamed, covering my eyes.

I heard them mumble something then I took my hands off my eyes and smirked
"Who's this than?"

"Rubella"

"Rubella? What as in the disease?" I mocked

"Ugh shut up Cassie" JJ snapped "she goes as ruby"

I turned to the girl
"Another one of his hookups?" I asked her

"I am not a hookup!" She shrieked hysterically.

I tried to hold my back my laughs and I looked to JJ who wore an annoyed expression.

"Trust me girl, you can find better he's just a fuckboy. He only does hookups" I advised her

"Did he fuck you too!?" She asked

"What? No! I'm his sister, jesus christ"

"Just piss of Cassie!" JJ demanded
"Happily" I replied, stalking off to my room

"You know what I'm going too, she's right" Ruby got up and left a bewildered looking JJ.

"Wait no, she's lying please come back!" He called after her but it was too late

"Shame" I tutted, swinging round the door frame "She was actually really pretty too"

Ruby had sandy brown, long, straight hair and light green eyes. She had a tanned complexion and was of average height.

"Fucking bitch" he stormed up to me, shoving me off the door frame

"Hey" I complained

"Why would you do that!?" He yelled
"What? Is is not true?" I raised my eyebrows

"I liked her-"
"- JJ you can't hold a relationship for more then two days"

"You've never even been in a relationship!"

"Neither of you!" I snapped back

"I have" he replied defiantly

"Hookups don't count, JJ"

He gave me another small nudge to the side and I gave him a harder one back. I'm not sure how it happened but we ended up rolling on the floor hitting eachother, I was sat ontop of him repeatedly hitting him with a pillow. His complaints were muffled as everytime he tried to speak I smashed the pillow down onto his face.

He finally threw me to the side and went ontop, pinning my arms down.
I struggled against him but he was too strong.

My stomach felt giddy and my heart began to race. He's not hurting me or anything it's just that the way he's holding my arms down reminds me of them.

"Okay JJ stop now" I said, trying to get free.
"JJ please, don't-don't be like dad" I meant that as a joke but he suddenly released me.

"Sorry, sorry" he apologized profusely

"Hey, I'm only kidding. Your nothing like that old fucker" I assured him

He nodded unconvincingly.

I only said that because I was certain it would make him let me go. If there's one thing I know about JJ it's that one of his worst fears is becoming like dad.

________________________________

"You know I'm still gonna find out where you got all that money from" I mentioned as I swung onto the back of JJ's bike.

"Oh yeah?" He questioned

"Mhm. I mean I'm not saying it's a bad thing because we could always do with some extra cash but holy shit, you had over a thousand dollars"

"Not anymore" he huffed

"Awe don't worry, Pope's hid it somewhere safe" I said in a mocking tone

He just rolled his eyes "I'll get that back, one way or another"

"We'll see about that" I chuckled

"Okay well I'm still going to get revenge on that snobby asshole, did he really think he's gonna get away with beating down on my lil' sister? And then he still had the nerve to threaten me even after I got him to the floor" he rambled aggressively

"Calm down Romeo" I patted his back "I'm fine, see"

"It's not fine though and how the fuck does he know about dad!?" He shrieked

"Look just don't do anything stupid, alright? I don't need you getting hurt even more"

"Not making any promises" he muttered, slamming his foot down on the pedal causing the bike to fly forwards.

"Fucking hell JJ!"

Hey besties I'm sorry this took so long to update I was really stuck for what to write for this chapter but dw I've got the next few chapters all planned out so hopefully I can get them done quicker.

~Lexiii