Im sorry

Ok so hey guys I realize that it has been over a year now since I have updated and I am so fucking sorry, I have seen all the sweet messages you guys have all left me and I appreciate it. Thankyou for checking up on me. I did have lots of ideas for this book and I knew how the future chapters were gonna plan out but life just got in the way of everything. I'm not trying to make some shitty excuse for why I haven't updated in so long I just wanna say the cold hard truth because you guys, my readers and supporters deserve to know...

I have hit absolute rock bottom in my life and there were many times this past year I thought I was going to pass away. I guess the moment I stopped updating was right after I got sexually assaulted again for the first time in years, that just kinda threw me off the rails for a few months and I did some things I really regret and got into trouble with the law a few times. As I started to get better and I had even wrote the next chapter but life decided to be a bitch again. I had multiple run ins with CPS this year and at one point was completely shut off from Wi-Fi for almost 2 months while in a foster home, they were absolute assholes. But the past few months I have pulled away from the foster system and tried to go for emancipation from my dad but it failed, and I worked my ass off to try and get my 3 younger siblings back to me who I have not seen in a while. I'm 16 now so only 2 more years and hopefully I'm outta here. 2022 is also the year where my mother completely cut contact from me so I had absolutely zero help. I was forced into therapy at one point and I absolutely hated it, like how can people just openly speak to a random person about what they're feeling, trauma, childhood and past experiences? I just found it so hard speaking to her about all my shit so I just bailed on her halfway through our second session.

Overall 2022 was an absolute shit show and I just hope that this year, 2023, will be my year.

I'm not sure whether to attempt to keep going with this book or not. Is it too late now? Hell i don't even know if people are still into obx, i mean I know that season 3 is coming out next month but I have a feeling this book is just dead now. Idfk, just plz let me know what y'all want me to do and I will see what I can do ok. I really hope you all have had a good 2022 and I wish the best for y'alls 2023. And remember if you are going through a hard time I am always here to talk to, you know sometimes its better to speak to a person online rather then someone you know in real life :) I have social medias and you can even talk to me through wattpad too.

Also I'm sorry if I went too much into my personal life but I just want to be honest with you guys seeing as its been so long since an update.

~Lexi