❣︎ 10 - "Mr Happy" ❣︎

The title isn't as innocent as it sounds 🥴

☾︎... 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝑷𝑶𝑽...☽︎

"Done" we burst back into Ricky's house, it's currently 1 in the morning and Kie and I just got back from drug running. It was seriously dodgy, some really creepy dude tried to scam us.

He nodded "good"

I stood there with my arms crossed "so you gonna help us?"

"Pftt no. Thanks for running for me though"

"That wasn't part of the deal!" Kie snapped, rushing up to him and full on slamming him into the wall.

"Holy shit. You two think you have more power then me? Honestly your 16 year old girls what do you really think you can do against me?" He snickered

She slapped him across the face "you go and get JJ out of jail or else I'm cailling the DEA to come and check out your little lab here" she threatened

"That's my girl" I grinned "come on give him hell"

Ricky looked panic stricken "okay, okay I'll do it"

"Good" she backed away from him and turned to face me
"See Cass I told yo-"

"KIE LOOK OUT" I suddenly screamed yanking her to the side.

He had picked up a chair and was about to smash it over her head.

"Dickhead" I muttered, lunging forward at him as he was about to strike again. We wrestled with the chair, he was trying to hit me with it while I was trying to rip it away from him. I kicked him straight in the balls and he groaned, dropping it to the floor.

"Kie get it" I called out to her, I couldn't get free as Ricky had a strong grip on my ankles.

"Let her go" she yelled, slamming the wooden chair onto his back.

His face smashed into the floor and he released the grasp on my ankles.

I scrabbled to my feet and looked down at him. "You better help us Ricky, or I swear to god we'll call the DEA right the hell now"

"They will take everything from you. Your whole career. Everything... will be gone. Do you really want that?" I whispered threatiningly into his ear.

He shook his head and groaned

"Good tomorrow morning meet me by the station. 7am, got it? 7 on the dot"

It's early as fuck but JJ's getting sent to Wadesborough at 9am tomorrow so we need to get him out before that.

He nodded "okay I'll do it... Fucking bitch" he whispered the last part.

"Come on Kie, let's go" I took her hand and we walked out, leaving Ricky on the floor.

"Holy shit, you were amazing" Kie and I did the handshake.

"You too babe" I flirtily joked

"Your a really sexy fighter you know" she continued with the joke

I giggled "can I crash at yours tonight?"

"Yeah sure"

______________________________________

It's 7:06 am and Ricky still hasn't shown up. I'm awkwardly stood outside the police station waiting for my asshole cousin to show up.

I'm wearing Kiara's hoodie and sweatpants seeing as all my own clothes were back at home. Majority of my wardrobe is made up of Kie's clothes anyways.