❣︎ 15 - The Fight ❣︎

☾︎... 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝑷𝑶𝑽 ...☽︎

John B and I were just sat ontop of a fence talking whilst we waited for the others. It was going good up until we spotted our favourite kook, Rafe Cameron, stomping towards us.

"My man be looking like he just crawled out a jungle" John B muttered

"Ugh here comes the shit show" I scoffed

Rafe had a look of hatred planted onto his face.

"Hey wassup Tarzan" John B called out to him, earning a laugh from me.

Without warning Rafe shoved him straight off the fence.

"Yo! The fuck is wrong with you?" JB yelled, standing up straight again.

He just ignored his shouting and turned back to me.
"What's going on here... Slut" he hissed

"Hey! Don't call her that" John B gripped a threatening hand on his shirt.

"Calm down John B, it's fine. Not like I haven't heard that before" I mumbled the last part.

"It's not right though. Is it Rafe?" He gripped him a little more aggressively

"Always tryna start a fight aren't you? Fucking Pogue through and through" he wrenched John's hand off his peach coloured golf shirt.

Pushing him backwards into the tree he then turned to me.

"What do you want?" I asked, mallice lacing my tone

"What do I want? Hmm where's that brother of yours huh? I'm not finished with him yet"

"How the fuck should I know?" I snapped

"Of course. Of course you don't know" he released a hollow laugh.

I resisted the urge to slap his pathetic face.

"Where. is. JJ?" he asked slowly and menacingly

"I already told you Rafe. I. Don't. Fucking. Know."

"Look I'm only gonna ask one more time princess, before I start getting nasty"

"Just back off man" John B tried to even the grounds

Rafe grabbed my shoulders and violently shook me.

"Hey! Hey, don't hurt her!" JB yanked him backwards

"Jesus! What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled, patting down my shirt.

"Goddamn it man" John B continued to drag him backwards but Rafe wasn't having it.

He moved swiftly by punching him straight in the face, causing him to fall to the floor in surprise.

"No,no stop!" I shouted, knowing where this was about to go.

He kicked John B in the stomach multiple times, feeling satisfied by seeing his victim rolling on the floor.
"Attaboy, stay down there"

"Holy shit" I exclaimed, moving towards my assaulted friend.

"Not so fast princess" he yanked me back by the hair. Hard. Practically pulling it out my scalp.

"Ow fuck you" I clawed at his hands

"Where the fuck is he!?"

"All of this just for JJ?" I panted whilst holding onto my hair, which was still scrunched up in his fist "is this really necessary?"

"Ye-" he paused when he heard a familiar chuckle coming from the distance

Oh shit.

"Ah speak of the devil" his face turned to an evil grin as he slowly released my hair.