T W E N T Y.

[ Chapter Twenty—the hooker ]

   "I am not sucking your cock," was my response after a few seconds

I was in no mood to be fucked around with. The full moon was already causing the weird-ass side effects, now for a bombshell like this to be dropped on me. Seriously, moving into Caius's room. What the hell?

Is he trying to make us actually kill each other?

Seeing him is already bad enough, I don't want to share a space with his old ass. Nor do I want to go to sleep with him anywhere around me, he will probably strangle me in my sleep! But death is still better than this boring eternity that stands in front of me.

My shoulders sagged at the thought of only three weeks that went by in the winds of eternity.

Caius's once blank expression was immediately replaced with annoyance. Aro simply looked done with me, a large breath escaping him (even though we all knew they did not breathe).

Caius easily placed his arms behind his back, standing straighter if possible—they already had impeccable postures. However, for once, the two kings were not wearing their cloaks making their forms easily visible.

I momentarily wondered where the third stooge was—their brother. Where the hell was Marcus? Actually, never mind, he was probably off sulking in the gardens or something. Poor dude, but I would be lying if I said I did not feel him to some degree.

"As if I would ever stoop that low," my mind was brought back to the present at Caius's sarcastic words.

He eyed me up and down making me feel almost self-conscious. If he was not careful then I will make myself barf on his fucking shoes. Actually, scratch that—I will just go bat shit crazy on his stupid perfect face.

My eyes hardened, and I crossed my arms while throwing my supposed mate a heavy scowl.

"Sorry," I rolled my eyes dramatically, "I forgot that you only let Aro play with your cock..."

Caius had released such a vicious growl, I swear the kitchen shook. Aro was holding onto his arm to stop him from charging and ceasing yet another brawl between us before it could even start.

"No, absolutely not in the kitchen!" Aro cried while holding back Caius. "Brother, you know we just had this place redone! Stop falling prey to her words!"

"Do I look like I care? You know as well as I that we have enough money and power to buy the entirety of Scandinavia if we so wished!"

"That does not mean we should waste it on redoing disasters that should not have occurred in the first place!" Aro groaned.

I watched them both while handing Caius a nasty smile. It made him rage even more causing Aro to struggle even more and me to laugh even more which also caused my smile to grow even more.