E I G H T E E N.

[ Chapter Eighteen—queen victoria a.k.a sully ]

a sully ]

———————

   I have had a lot to think about in the past week I have been trapped in this damn room. Fighting was not worth it, Alec caught me every single time. As much as I liked being put under his tranquilizing powers, it was hell when I woke back up in this stupid room.

In the amount of time since my first grand escape, I managed to get out of the room using my powers a total of eight different times. Each time I was never out longer than five minutes as either Demetri, Felix, or Alec immediately brought me back. Caius had not yet made another appearance, something I was mostly glad for but also secretly disappointed at.

Now, I was not disappointed because I liked the blond douche in the least but rather our spouts at least brought some form of entertainment. It was satisfying when I was able to bash my fist into that stupidly perfect assholey face of his.

For one, I finished all the seasons of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix, now I was watching some show called the End of the Fucking World. It sure as hell felt like the end of the fucking world to me.

The walls of this room were beginning to get me, the boredom of it all. How the hell was I supposed to do this for the rest of eternity? I was more confused about why Caius even wanted me here. A lot of it had to do with Aro, sure, but at the same time, it was not like Caius was completely powerless against him.

Surely, Caius could allow me to leave if he truly wanted it. With as much as he obviously hated me, you would think the vampire would want me gone as soon as possible.

Besides, if he had no use for me then there was no point of me taking up one of their many rooms and using the guard's 'oh-so valuable time' as Demetri often complained.

I would always respond back to Demetri with the same thing, 'I am more important than you though' and he would growl at that. It was amusing, to say the least, but even pushing Demetri's buttons could last for so long as he could not remain in my room with me for more than ten minutes when he brought my food.

I was hanging halfway off the bed, my feet in the air while I distractedly picked at my nails. What I would do for a pedicure at this moment. Renesmee and I were supposed to get a full manicure and pedicure once we returned from helping Kate and Garrett. However, seeing how it all turned out, that appointment was going to need to be put on hold.

My voice reverberated around the large room in a hum. The full moon was less than two weeks away, and the closer it got the more I could feel the energy. The beast inside scratching at the door.

A part of me hoped that the Volturi forgot about the dastardly full moon, if what Aro told me about werewolves was true than once I was fully shifted — I desperately hoped the animal side of me would rip this damn tomb to shreds.