10. The Seniors

Gu Xian has met Ren Yang, Xue Ying and two inner disciples from their sects. They have decided to team up.

Other cultivators have teamed up too. The beasts in this secret realm are too fierce.

Half of the cultivators entered have been slain. Eaten by the hungry beasts. Or robbed and killed by fellow cultivators.

Ren Yang warns, "All the herbs and pills shall be mine. I don't need anything else."

Gu Xian complaints, "Not fair, right?"

Everyone nods their heads. After Ren Yang glares at them, the others shake their heads. Although they are unwilling, none of them dare to go against Ren Yang.

Gu Xian snorts. A bunch of yellow livered sissies. Afraid of someone like Ren Yang.

The others don't dare to offend Ren Yang who has higher cultivation. It isn't a wise idea to offend a good alchemist. Who knows you will need his aid in near future.

The herbs found shall belong to Ren Yang. Other items will be divided equally.

They found some sort of ruins and venture in. They reach a vast herb garden after travelled for an hour. The herbs have grown wild like weeds.

(Ren Yang)

Ren Yang decides to stay behind and harvest them. He forces two disciples with Wood abilities to stay behind and helps him.

Gu Xian shakes his head. This junior brother is good in manipulating others. One selfish guy.

The others continue venturing deeper into the ruins.

Xue Ying finds a wooden box with a cultivation method book in a chamber. He is thrilled until he reads it. He slams the book to the floor and stomps on it.

Finders keepers. He could do whatever he wanted with it.

Gu Xian asks, "What's the book?"

"Cultivation method for women."

A disciple chuckles.

He mocks, "You could give it to a female cultivator in our Sect. Maybe she will become your girlfriend."

Xue Ying stops stomping it. He picks it up and cleans it.

Another disciple teases, "Cut your dick. Make yourself into Yin physique. Then you could learn it."

Yin physique? Yin Mo!

Gu Xian coughs to clear his nervousness.

He asks, "Could I see the book?"

Xue Ying cleans the book by slapping it few times to a desk. Then he offers it to his senior brother. They don't have the same Master. Based on seniority, Gu Xian is still his senior.