33. Reforming Gu Family

"What? That's crazy!"

Gu Xian couldn't believe his ears. He must have heard wrong.

Patriarch Gu sighs and repeats his request, "You have inherited the secret realm. You are the true chosen Patriarch. I asked you to manage our family."

"But you're the Patriarch!" protests Gu Xian.

"Not anymore. You promised, remember?"

Gu Xian is silent. Without the pill, he would have lost Yin Mo. He looks at his wifey.

Yin Mo is caressing his new magic bracelet. It's a pair with Gu Xian. He asked his hubby to make them.

There is a small cute looking bell attached to it. Heart rending bells are meant for couples. If they got separated, they could reunite by using them.

In short, it's a magic compass to locate the other one.

Yin Mo looks back at his hubby. He won't let Gege go.

Gu Xian doesn't know his sweet little bunny has blackened. Yandere Yin Mo smiles brightly to him. Secretly vowing to be with Gu Xian forever.

Gu Xian asks, "What do you think?"

"We did owe them a lot of money."

Gu Xian sighs. It seems his carefree life as a rogue cultivator has ended. As a billionaire son, he was trained to manage companies.

It won't be to difficult to manage a cultivator family.

Gu Xian finally says, "Okay. But I need you to guide me, Patriarch. You shall be the second in command."

"Call my name Gu Yong. I'm no longer a Patriarch."

"Elder Gu, please guide me."

"Please follow me, Patriarch. Madame."

Yin Mo looks upset.

Gu Xian caresses his head and he comments, "Just call him Young Master Yin."

"Please, Young Master Yin."

Gu Xian spends the rest of the day buried in paperworks. Listened to reports provided by the management team.

Their Gu family isn't the richest in this country. Only mediocre one.

Gu Xian pinches his nose bridge. Total headache. They occupy ten islands. Most of them are poorly managed.

He orders, "Wang Su, you scout the islands first. Make a list what's on them. Natural resources, people, beasts and etc."

"Yes, Master."

"Take the cubs with you. Teach them how to scout."

"Err..."

"They need to gain more experiences."

Xin grabs Wang Su's waist. Few more soft pinches and the poor man got reddened face.

The rhino beast comments, "No worries. I'll keep them safe, Master."

"No. You stay here and protect Yin Mo."

After the incident, Gu Xian is overprotective toward his wifey. He rarely leaves his side.

Xin is the strongest fighter among them. Gu Xian still couldn't defeat him.

Wang Su is smiling widely. Finally he got rid of the annoying Rhino.

Few more pinches to his waist. The hamster has to endure him a little bit more.

Xin whispers to his ear, "Don't be so happy. You ain't seeing the last of me yet. I'm coming for you."

Wang Su shudders when the hot air blows to his sensitive ear. He twitches his nose and immediately bails out. Taking the cubs with him.