22. Getting Married

Warning: NSFW

Gu Xian asks nervously, "Are you sure about this, Yin Mo? This involved your future too."

"Do you really wanna marry Gu Ming?"

Gu Xian shudders when he thinks the huge snake.

"No. Definitely not."

"Then we get married."

"Just a fake one."

Yin Mo looks hurt.

He asks, "Do you hate me that much, big brother?"

"No. Of course not. I dragged you down into this mess. Forgive me."

They perform a simple wedding ceremony with the Elder as a witness

They perform a simple wedding ceremony with the Elder as a witness. The patriarch snorts and leaves in rage.

The Elder follows them into the bridal chamber.

Gu Xian asks, "Seriously? You are going to watch us, Elder?"

"How could I know you two aren't pretending?"

The Elder sits and drinks tea in full leisure mode. As if he isn't in bridal chamber. Watching them doing their first night.

He exerts his powerful aura. He must be in late stage of core building. Gu Xian and Yin Mo couldn't defeat him even if they join forces.

Yin Mo closes the curtain. It's made from thin material. The Elder could faintly see their images.

He whispers,"Big brother, let's do it."

"Yin Mo..."

"I'm okay with it."

Yin Mo blushes when they strip their clothes. Both of them get frozen after they wear their birthday suits.

The Elder coughs and he complaints, "Are you going to make me wait forever?"

Yin Mo takes first initiative. He licks his big brother down there.

Gu Xian looks shocked. He is unable to react at all. He grunts a bit when things get too excited.

Yin Mo is doing this. Am I dreaming? Felt good. I should stop him. We can't...

The Elder asks, "Still not doing it?"

Gu Xian is speechless when Yin Mo rides him. The shou is taking all the initiative tonight.

"Big brother... Gu Xian..."

Gu Xian wants to look away. He couldn't. Yin Mo seems so attractive tonight.

Gu Xian hold his slender waist and controls their love making rhythm. He tries to be gentle.

The Elder turns a deaf ear to the seductive voices in the bridal chamber.