15. A Gift (NSFW)

Two assassins ambushed them during their travel. Gu Xian got injured before he manages to slay them all.

Yin Mo is on the brink of tears. Gu Xian kept getting wounded for him. He bandages him while weeping.

Gu Xian wanna rubs his head. He refrains when he notices his bloody hands. He has slain too many assassins.

Master has gone crazy. He hired many assassins to hunt them down.

Gu Xian says, "I'm okay. No worries."

"Senior brother..."

"We aren't disciples from Holy Sword Sect anymore. Just call big Brother."

"Big brother, let's do it."

"Hmm... Eh?"

"F*ck me."

Gu Xian stares him as if he's gone crazy.

Yin Mo pleads, "It's the only way."

"No. You better do it with someone you like."

"Big brother, I like you."

Gu Xian chuckles. He shakes his head.

He explains, "I'm the closest one to you. Like a family member. That isn't love."

"What do you know? You aren't me!"

"It's enough. Let's go to town if you're really serious."

"Why?"

"You'll know later..."

Gu Xian counts his money. Probably enough for just one night. They head to nearest town. He leads the teen boy straight to a brothel.

Yin Mo shudders from goosebumps when a woman in scantily dress caresses his arm. Few of the whores are touching Gu Xian's strong biceps.

The teen boy is pouting. He really wants to push them away from his senior brother. Poking their eyes and slaughter them all.

Gu Xian asks Yin Mo after they go into the brothel, "Are you sure you wanna loose your virginity?"

Yin Mo nods his head.

Gu Xian calls the Madame.

He asks, "Give me a male one."

She asks, "Any criteria?"

"Someone who is gentle and new. It's for the boy."

The Madame nods her head and summons ten male prostitutes.

Gu Xian selects three of them. He looks back to Yin Mo. The boy looks pissed off.

Gu Xian asks, "Which one do you like?"

"None."

"Well, let's leave then."

The Madame quickly says, "Sir, I could guarantee they are gentle and have many experiences."

Gu Xian is in deep thought. The assassins are getting stronger. He doubts he could keep on winning. It's better be safe than sorry.

He asks, "Why don't you pick one? If you don't like him, you don't need to do it."

Yin Mo looks disgusted. In the end, he still chooses a male prostitute.

Before they enter the bedroom, Gu Xian warns, "If the boy didn't want it, you can't force him. I'm still going to pay you."

Gu Xian goes to another room next to Yin Mo. He doesn't order a female prostitute. He only orders a jar of wine to enjoy.

He eavesdrops for a while.