48. Wifey Is No. 1

Gu Xian says, "It's too crowded in there. Stay here."

"Okay."

Yin Mo is holding their toddler. Gu Xian has gone into a courier station to grab their package.

Elder Gu Yong has sent something for them.

Five cultivators suddenly surround Yin Mo and his kid.

One of them orders, "Surrender and we will go easy on you."

"Huh?"

"People who mess with Ye family won't have a good life."

Ling Xiao has attacked members from Ye family. He pawned stolen items. When Gu Xian redeemed the Moonstone. He becomes the prime suspect.

Yin Mo hands over Gu Bao to San and Mei. The Tigress will keep him safe.

He defends using his umbrella. He draws his blade and attacks them. He is no longer (easy to bully) weakling.

The cultivators are having difficulty to breath. Their Qi in their bodies have gone rampant.

Yin Mo's umbrella and blade got two different poisons coated. When the poison got mixed in a body, it will give fatal effects.

The cultivators are collapsing, felt dying. They have to flee for their life.

Gu Xian walks out from the station. He is carrying a package in his hand. His eyes squint when he notices blood splashed on the ground.

Some men are running away from this spot. Most of them are aiding each others to flee.

Yin Mo puts his blade back into the umbrella. He runs and hugs his hubby. Gu Xian just walked out of courier station.

"Gege, I'm so scared! Those goons were bullying me..."

Gu Xian hugs him to calm him down. He regrets it. His wifey is trembling out of fright. He should have called Xin to protect him.

That useless spirit Beast. Where did he go today?

Yin Mo smirks in his arms. In front of hubby, he is always a weakling who needs protection. After all, a man loves to pose as a hero in front of his wifey.

They is going to return back to the Inn after buying some snacks from a street peddler.

Gu Xian takes a bite. He feels this snack is a bit familiar. Maybe it resembles Takoyaki.

Strange. This world has ancient chinese settings. Yet, some foods sold resemble Thai, Japanese and Indian dishes. Creator, make up your mind please.

As usual, Gu Xian is scolding Creator as a Fujoshi with weird taste.

They are walking back when someone jumps down from rooftop.

He is a handsome young man in his late twenties. He brandishes his sword and points it to Gu Xian.

He asks, "You are the one who aimed at Ye family?"

"So what?"

"I'm Ye Qing, the heir of Ye family. You shall pay for your crimes."

In short, they are like chicken and duck. Talking about different matters.

Gu Xian thought he referred to buying the Inn.

Ye Qing thought this man was the one who injured cultivators from Ye family. The ones that Ling Xiao robbed.

Gu Xian pushes Yin Mo back when Ye Qing attacks him. He defends using his Astral sword in his left hand. His right hand attacks using a long sword.

The sword in his right hand cracks and shatters upon contact. Ye Qing found the weak spot and stabs forward.