58. Inedible

Gu Xian asks, "Everyone's ready? Hold on tight."

Gu Bao smiles happily. He is standing between their parents. Gu Rong is in front of his Dad. As usual, they got tied to him as safety precautions.

Xin and Wang Su are in Gu Xian's pockets. The tiger cubs are in Yin Mo's bag.

The sword ascends higher and higher to the sky. Finally it flies away from Winter peak.

Gu Xian smiles when he glances at Autumn peak. He had a long chat with Ren Yang last night. The Autumn peak Master finally cleared their names as thieves.

After he made an oath he would never inherit a position as Autumn Peak Master.

Foolish Ren Yang. Autumn peak is famous for medicine pills. I'm no alchemist. Why would I want that position? Well, everything has been cleared now. My kids won't be labelled as thieves' children.

They didn't meet Xue Ying during their short stay in the Winter Peak. Apparently he has been sent on errands again.

The past has been left behind. It's time to embrace the future.

They are heading back to Wu Continent by flying. It's cheaper than using teleportation devices.

After flying for three hours, the sword landed. Flying requires high concentration. Gu Xian's mental has been exhausted.

Xin suggests, "Master, why don't we travel by foot first? We could travel by air after we reached the beach."

Wang Su protests, "There are hundred of miles between this Continent and Wu Continent. What if the sword fail to fly in the middle of ocean?"

They are both right.

Gu Xian rubs his chin. He nods his head. It seems he still needs to use teleportation devices after all. He can't risk his family safety just for saving money.

Yin Mo asks, "Should we travel by boat? The kids are too young."

The teleportation devices emit strong pressures. Maybe the kids won't be able to bear them.

"Okay. Let's sail by boat. We better prepare more foods."

Yin Mo nods his head.

Before leaving the Sect, they have dropped by in secret realm.

Gu Xian harvested coffee beans, mints and many other food ingredients. Yin Mo gathered up herbs. He planted new seeds before leaving.

Xin takes the other beasts to hunt games. They need jerkies as last resort foods.

Having more foods are better in traveling.

Wang Su negotiated with a captain for a while before he agrees to take them in the next sailing to Wu Continent.

The Captain stares to a plain looking young man. Two handsome men behind him. A beautiful young man, even prettier than a woman. A little boy and a little girl. And two kittens.

That's all the new passengers onboard.

The others are frequent travelers between the two continents. They often board his ship when they need to travel to Wu Continent.

The sky is clear. Seagulls fly above their ship when it departs from the port.

A lovely day for sailing.

They have been sailing for a week when first problem arrives.

Something strikes their ship from underwater. Giant beasts are trying to sink their ship.