56. Gravity Cave

Yin Mo gives him few bottles of pills.

He explains, "Fire pills. It could make you feel warmer when you put it under your tongue."

"Thank you."

A kiss to his wifey.

Then he says, "I'm off, Yin Mo. Take care of the kids."

"Just come back safely. I don't care about the Thunder blade."

"I promise."

He stares his spirit beasts.

"Xin and Wang Su, guard Yin Mo and the kids," orders him.

"Yes, Master."

The kids are staring him with teary eyes. Especially his little girl. Gu Rong is pretty clingy to his Dad.

Gu Xian rubs their heads.

He says, "Listen to Daddy. When I come back, we will have a feast."

His foodie toddler nods his head repeatedly like a chicken pecks on rice.

Gu Xian strides into the cave. He feels the pressure the minute his feet step into the cave.

His chest feels heavier as if a boulder has pressed into him. The pressure is still bearable.

His feet are dragging on the floor when he ventures deeper into the cave.

Sometimes he meets few disciples from the Sect. They are busy cultivating in the cave. No one greets him.

Cultivators need high pressures to solve bottle neck in their cultivations.

Usually many points are needed before a disciple could use this cave.

Gu Xian has never gone inside this cave in the past. His Sect points were often used to buy food ingredients. He had a kid to raise back then.

He chuckles.

To think he married his little Cabbage. People would say he was raising a child bride.

Yin Mo is like a bunny. Cute and looked harmless. Horny too.

After many dual cultivations in the forest, Yin Mo finally reached Nascent soul stage.

His wifey kept insisting dual cultivation as the best way of practice.

As his husband, Gu Xian complies to his demands. Always made excuses to terminate monsters in the woods. Fortunately the kids are too young to feel suspicious.

The pressure is suffocating. He decides to take a quick rest.

Gu Xian munches a jerky. Actually he could go fasting for weeks in his condition. After all he is a cultivator in Nascent soul stage.

It's just his psychological state. As a modern man, he feels hungry whenever the meal time has arrived.

He has counted his steps. He has spent three hours in here. Still far from finish line.

Yin Xue said he spent five days in the cave. Still unable to finish it.

Gu Xian cultivates for an hour before he continues his journey.

It's getting colder when he goes deeper. Few cultivators are retreating when he passes them.

One of them greets, "Patriarch Gu."

Bai Lian Hua smiles widely after she calls Gu Xian. The Lin Brothers are standing in front of her. Shielding her from the big bad wolf known as Gu Xian.

The Patriarch only greets, "Ms. Bai. Mr. Lin."

He walks ahead after greeting them.

Bai Lian Hua bites her lips. She feels annoyed when he ignores her. The wedding proposal has been rejected.