52. Yellow Book

Gao Feng roars while tearing books apart. He glares at hundreds of copies in front of him. He has single handedly bought all the books in the stores.

He opens one of them and squints his eyes.

"Gu Xiang is the most handsome man in my eyes. Each day passed without seeing him is a torture to my heart. Fighting him is the only way for me to get his full attention."

Gao Feng goes crazy after reading such sentence.

"Liar! I'm obviously more handsome than him!"

He screams like a mad man while tearing the yellow books apart.

One anonymous author has written a series of yellow books about Patriarch Gu and Gou Fung (mad dog chan).

The protagonist name is Gu Xiang, Patriarch Gu. Anyone who reads the book knows it's taken Gu Xian as the role model. A handsome man above thirty with great courage.

Many authors have written about him after Gu family has a big conflict with Ye family. Most of them are literatures. Few of them are yellow books (porns).

Many people are disgusted with the gangster family (Ye). No one dared to go against them.

Most families got ruined in the past. Too many people died or missing. Ye family is always untouchable.

Gao Feng burns them all. He feels better after watching the books reduced to ashes.

In those books, he is craving for Gu Xian's love. A secret admirer to Patriarch Gu.

The damn author wrote three books. All of them are best sellers among porn book fans. Picture yellow books are going to be printed next autumn.

Gao Feng is a strong cultivator in his mid thirties. He is super handsome (in his opinion).

There is no way he is the shou in the yellow book (porn).

The author has a big hole in his mind.

Gao Feng has written numerous complaints to the publisher. No response at all.

He closes his eyes. His face reddened when he remembered all the details.

In the book, the shou (him) pursued Patriarch Gu shamelessly. Always offering his butt for him.

Gao Feng roars again. He kicks away the ashes to satisfy his rage. Don't let him catch the pervert author.

In town, Gao Mian sneezes. Maybe someone is cursing her right now. She has a good hunch who did it.

She counts her money before putting them away. Writing yellow book is very profitable. She has earned more than Gao family Elder got in monthly basis.

A kind reader has bought the whole new batch today. Earning a big bonus for her as the author.

Gao Mian never writes the sex scenes explicitly like a vulgar author. She lets the reader's imagination takes over.

Many fans have written they love the hilarious interactions between Patriarch Gu and mad dog.

Gao Mian leaves the publishing house. She is rich. Maybe she should treated her cousin for luxurious dinner. He is her muse. The one who gave her inspirations.

In a new open restaurant...

She glances at Gao Feng with guilty conscience. His cousin got mocked in their family. As a lustful shou.

It's her fault. She couldn't help imagining Gu Xian and Gao Feng involved in sweet romance.

At first, she wrote for herself. Just for fun. Her days are quite boring at home. Sewing and cultivation are her only daily activities.