41. He Got A Harem

"Although it was an arranged marriage, I really like you. Looking forward to be your wife."

His fiancee blushes after saying the love statement. Their engagement was arranged by their fathers. They will be married after she reaches 25 years old.

Gu Xian opens his eyes again. He rarely dreamed about his past life. His fiancee will marry someone else after his death. She's cute. Must be a lot of suitors waiting in line for her.

 Must be a lot of suitors waiting in line for her

(Bai Lian Hua)

Bai Lian Hua looks so pure and innocent. She is very popular in their Holy Sword Sect. One of core disciples from Spring Peak.

She blushes when Gu Xian glances at her.

Gu Xian rubs his temple. She reminded her of his fiancee from modern world. Although Bai Lian Hua is much cuter than her.

He looks to another direction.

Bai Mei Hua (Rose) is smiling to him when their gazes meet. Gu Xian only nods to her before looking another direction.

She reminded her of a beautiful actress from modern world. That actress is also called Rose. She looks seductive and could seduce a man just with a wink.

 She looks seductive and could seduce a man just with a wink

(Rose)

Gu Xian sits in lotus position and begins to meditate. He wishes to find his wifey soon.

The distance between them is getting shorter.

Few days later after kept traveling east. Gu Xian and the others have finally arrived in a small town.

Lin Er has been waiting for her brothers here. She looks worried when she sees they are injured.

They have promised to meet here before they parted a fortnight ago.

She asks, "Are you okay?"

Her brothers ignore her. They always look down on her because she's born from a concubine.

Bai Lian Hua explains, "We met some demonic cultivators on the way here. Fortunately Patriarch Gu helped us."

Lin Er smiles and says, "Thank you for helping my brothers, Patriarch."