Chapter 5, Double Trouble

A/n: The image above is a rough sketch on how Saki Kana is supposed to look like. Sorry, if it's a bit messy😅. I'll try to do more official arts in the future.

(Saki Kana's pov)

Finally! A chapter without telling the previous events. Anyway, onto the story.

What. The. Bloody. Hell. Is. Happening. Here?

As soon as I arrived at the gates of UA high, a bunch of reporters crowded around the area, making it hard for students to pass through.

They all asked the students questions regarding on how All Might was like as a teacher.

I continued to push past them, hoping I wouldn't catch their attention and make it to class safely.

"Excuse me, young lady?"

And I jinxed myself.

A reporter came up to me, halting me in my tracks.

"How is All Might like as a teacher? Is he as good as they say he is?" They continued to ask- more like harass me with questions.

I could sue them right now, if I want to. Or I could blow them into oblivion. No one would know.

I shook these nasty thoughts from my mind. I got pissed, by now, so I slowly turned around to face them.

As soon as the reporters stopped asking questions, I gave them a cold, dead-eye stare as if I was looking directly into their soul.

They somehow got the message because they slowly backed away from me, and decided to bother some other student.

I then headed to class, hoping I didn't take up too much time.

-mini timeskip-

"Good work on yesterday's combat training." As soon as we settled in our seats, Mr. Aizawa started with our lecture.

"I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know", Bakugo grumbled.

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over.

As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya." He scolded him.

"Yes, sir!" Midoriya replied.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business." Mr. Aizawa started, again. "Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."