🎃𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊'𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑🎃

A/n: Italics with double quotation marks are people's thoughts. That's all, enjoy reading!

(Saki Kana pov)

Oh, crap! This is bad!

My mother's worried thought resonated inside my head, as well as other voices of people within our area.

"I hope my dad doesn't find out I'm doing drugs."

"Oh, wow! I just got my quirk!"

"I hate my life."

"Today is Hallowe'en!"

"I can't wait to wear my Ghostface costume!"

"I hope I get tons of candy this year!"

Every morning, as soon as I wake up, different voices fill my head.

But what was that one about drugs?!

I tried to feel around my bedside table for my headband, but I couldn't seem to detect it. I sat up from my bed and decided to look for it properly.

With no luck, I still couldn't find it. Instead, in its place was note. I picked it up and read it;

'Dear little sister, I hope you don't mind if you use your antennas in the meantime. I had to get your headband for experimentation purposes. Love ya and Happy Hallowe'en!'

Oh, last night when I thought it was a ghost who opened my door, it was my sister.

I grumbled, crumpling the note and tossing it aside. I opted to get ready for the day, striding towards my wardrobe.

Let's go dark academia for today.

After changing, I headed downstairs towards the living room and saw mom decorating for Hallowe'en

"Oh, Ka-chan! Can you join mommy in buying groceries? I forgot to buy the ingredients for baking and the candies for later! I was so busy cleaning the house that it slipped my mind."

Clasping her hands together, she pleaded to me with a crestfallen look on her face.

"Good grief, what do I get out of it?"

"We can also buy your coffee jelly", she added.

"Okay, let's go."

I hastily agreed, not giving it any second thoughts.
"Oh, thank you!" My mother started to get ready before heading out.

I grabbed my wallet, just in case, and slipped on my pair of black knee-high velvet boots while I waited for my mom outside the door.

After she locked the door, we hopped onto the car and drove off to the grocery.