Chapter 5.5, Trouble at the USJ

Image above is an idea of what Saki Kana might wear or an idea of what she likes to wear.

(Saki Kana's pov)

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

We were having homeroom with Mr. Aizawa when he had an announcement to make, regards to our next hero training regimen.

Oh, great. Another extreme test. Curse my sister for enrolling me to this school.

3rd person pov

Somewhere in a lab in Fukuoka...

"Ahhhchoo!" Saki Yuri sneezed as she accidentally dropped a vial of liquid nitrogen on the floor.

"Hey, Saki! Be careful, some of these chemicals are quite dangerous! You should know that!" Her assistant scolded her as they wiped the floor from the mess Yuri made.

"Sorry, might be getting a cold." She laughed sheepishly as she adjusted her work goggles.

Saki Kana's pov

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Hanta questioned quite loudly from beside me, making me jump slightly in surprise.

Still not used to people shouting all of a sudden.

Mr. Aizawa pulled out a card with big, bold, blue letters on it that says 'rescue', "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

"Rescue... looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." Kaminari muttered. "Right?" Mina enthusiastically chirped with both of her fists curled.

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!" Kirishima was brimming with excitement for this exercise.

"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." Asui ribbit with a tinge of pride. It seems like all of Class 1-A were looking forward to this exercise.

"Hey I'm not done," Mr. Aizawa interrupted their chatter; "you can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your ability, too."

The secret compartment that held our costumes opened with a click of the remote, revealing our cases.

"The training takes place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Get ready." With that, he dismissed us while we start to head to the changing rooms.

I decided to opt for my PE uniform instead of my hero costume. My sister was fixing my hero costume today, so either way, I couldn't wear it.

At least I've got an eligible excuse for it. Not that there's any need to. Some of us are wearing our PE uniforms, like Midoriya over there.

All I had changed was my antennas. I wore the hot-pink digital headband my sister gave me yesterday.

After changing, we waited n the school grounds for the bus to arrive. I sat idly on one of the benches, staring into nothing.