Chapter 6, Villain Attack

(Saki Kana pov)

Previously, Mr. Aizawa had another exercise for us by surprising us with a trip to the 'Unforeseen Stimulation Joint' or 'USJ' for short.

We were told to wear our PE uniforms or our hero costumes before heading there. As we arrived there, we were greeted by the Pro Hero: Thirteen as they explained that we were to have a 'Rescue exercise'.

What we didn't expect was to be attacked by a group of villains in broad daylight. None of us weren't prepared for this. Now, onto the story...

"What's that?" Kirishima questioned, "is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" "Don't move!" Mr. Aizawa ordered as he put on his yellow goggles that hung around his neck.

"Those are villains", he said, causing everyone to be in a state of shock. "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" He muttered to himself.

Villain after villain seemed to be coming out of the portal till about a hundred of them were there. Or so it seems. Mr. Aizawa's scarf started to float around him as he got ready to fight.

Thirteen held an arm to make us stay behind them. Some of us seemed to be shaken, while some of us seemed to be not. And by others, I meant people like Bakugou, Todoroki, and myself included.

But it would be a pain if one of us got hurt. Except for Mineta, of course. He can go ahead and die for all I care. Little, imp-ass pervert bastard, I can sometimes see him staring at my legs.

"What? Villains? No way... there's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima uttered with disbelief beside me.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu asked with a hint of distress in her voice. "We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen trailed on.

"Did they only appear here or around school?" Todoroki questions.

"Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

Todoroki concluded his analysis as to why the villains were here. This surprised most of my classmates by how intricate his analysis is.

I mean, have you seen this guy during the recommendations exam?

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. Someone with radio-wave-type powers may be interfering." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your quick, too", he continued. "Yessir", Kaminari responded.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..." Midoriya questions worriedly before trailing on his thoughts.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick", Mr. Aizawa answered, cutting Midoriya off. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." With that, he then jumped down onto the battlefield, ready to fight the villains.

We watched as Mr. Aizawa fought off three villains head-on by himself. More villains started to attack him, but none seemed to land a hit on him, making their attempts futile.

He continued to skillfully attack and dodge them at the same time.

Mr. Aizawa seems to be skilled in hand-to-hand combat since his quirk is at a disadvantage during situations like these.