Chapter 7, Villain Attack pt.2

(Saki Kana pov)

Previously, villains have infiltrated the USJ. They were originally there for All Might: the symbol of peace.

Though, he wasn't there making that part of their plan backfire. So they scattered us, students, all over the place while other villains were waiting to attack us like we were their prey.

Good grief, this is going to be a drag. Can't I get a break around here?

I dodged an attack from one of the villains who tried to hit me with their quirk. I ducked from their swing and lightly chopped them in the neck.

That should be enough to knock them out because if I did hit them with all my strength, their head wouldn't be attached to their body anymore.

"Heurgh! Aargh!" Kaminari grunted as he dodged an attack from a very bulky-looking villain.

"Scary! Seriously, did you see that just now? I saw the River Styx, seriously! What the heck is up with these guys?"

Kaminari wailed, retreating to me, Jirou, and Yaoyorozu, while we were fending off villains of our own.

"Worry about that later", Jirou replied with a tinge of annoyance in her voice. "Right now, we need to figure out how we'll get away from all these people."

"Then give me a weapon, too!" Kaminari complained. And with that, Jirou and Kaminari started to argue.

"You're the electric guy, aren't you? Hurry up and take care of them!"

"You saw during combat training, didn't you? We were paired up! I can only cover myself with electricity! I can discharge electricity, but it's not like I can control it! I'll hit you three, too! It's like, you know, the same Todoroki!"

Kaminari explained about the issue of his quirk, deeming it unstable.

Gee, how do you think I've lived these years? I've had to get tests and learn to control my powers, up until a few months ago.

"Even if we wanted to call for help, there's interference jamming' the signal", he continued to whine.
"Listen, you three. Right now, you can't count on me. I'm counting on you!"

Oh, hell no! You're lucky I can't use transform to turn into a guy and whoop your ass.

I turned to stare at him incredulously, before focusing on the villain that's in front of me.

"You're a guy, aren't you? Stop whining." Jirou growled at Kaminari as he dodged a swing from the same guy who tried to attack him a while ago.

We gotta stop praising men for doing the bare minimum when they aren't even doing anything at all.

"Then, I'll use you as a human stun gun!" Jirou kicked Kaminari on the back when he almost collided with her, shoving him to the nearest enemy.

"Hey, girlie! I'm your enemy, eyes over he--" I quickly interrupted his sentence by kicking him in the balls. He hunched over while grabbing the area in pain.

Oh. I guess his clan ends with him.

"You three can count on me!" Kaminari cheered, grabbing my attention. Me, Jirou, and Yaoyorozu continued to fight off any villain that tried to advance toward us.

I threw one of the villains onto Kaminari's electric pile- if you could call it that. "Both of you should take this more seriously", Yaoyorozu warned us.

"Sorry, I thought it was a good idea at the time", apologized Jirou. I was now back-to-back with Yaoyorozu as I helped her attack any villain that tried to attack us.