A/n

Hey, guys! It's been a while and it might be a while before I write the next part of the story. I just started senior high, and there are a lot of tasks that needs to be done.

So expect the next chapter to be published around either October, November, December or January. I'm really sorry about this, but I'll still do my best trying to update this story for you guys.

Also, to clarify some things. I noticed that some of you guys were complaining about my writing, so I'm just gonna tell you guys in the nicest way possible.

One; about the orbs thing, that was like one year ago. I was around 14 when I wrote that. Back then, it didn't seem to be an issue. And I don't think it's still an issue. What do you want me to call it? Eyes? That would mean the whole entirety of the eyes. I swear, some of y'all don't know your human anatomy. Did some of you pay attention in Science back then? And besides, that's what it's called. It's either Orbs or Irises. I don't know what you guys want me to call it. But since y'all have a problem with "orbs", I'll just call it irises

Lastly; some of y'all are complaining about my "original character" or OC. Yes, OC. Original Character. I am not the owner of Saiki K. It's a fanfic. The character only has several or a dozen things that's similar to Saiki. It's not Saiki. I repeat, it's not Saiki. It's my own character that's almost similar to Saiki K. Of course she's gonna have her own thoughts and decisions. Saiki is Saiki, and Saki is Saki. Think of it as a multiverse situation. Remember, not all Doctor Strange's are the same🧏🏻‍♀️.

Anyway, that's all. I'm still thankful for every one of you who read and support my book. And I hope you all found this clarification useful and please, follow the internet guidelines. I know that some of you who read my book are like 16 and below, please, think before you comment. And for the people who are 17 and above, you're all matured enough so I won't be telling you guys off, but I also hope you're mature enough to understand. We're all human here. So let's at least try to be kind with one another :)