So This Is Love

Description

Amour Charming, brother of Henry Charming, the black sheep of the Charming family. As the bastard child of his father's infidelity, Amour Charming was destined to be the disappointment of the family and he did just that. 

Instead of being a golden boy like his brother, he became the tattooed-covered, blood-spilling, drug dealing, mafia boss. While his brother was falling in love, Amour scoffed at the idea. How can one fall with someone they just met? Unlike what his name foretells, Amour detests love and does his best to forget it. 

That all changed one faithful night when he heard her sing. Maybe, he and his brother aren't so different after all. 

Evangeline Young has many dreams. An orphan girl that worked hard to get a comfortable life.  With a voice as smooth as honey, singing is one of the talents she never thought would do her good. That is until she decides to do her childhood best friend a favor and sing at her wedding. 

Who would've thought, such a simple night would change her future forever? Throwing her into a life of crimes, secrets,  sex, and love. 

Characters

"Amour Charming- 30"

"Evangeline Young- 25"

Warnings

There will be some mature content, and if needed I will make sure to add a trigger warning before certain chapters. 

All the pictures are edited by me but they are not mine, I use Google, Pinterest, and Canva for inspiration. 

As always, I do have a vision for all my books when writing it, and I imagine the aesthetic to be "Beige color page" with "Source Sans Pro Font"..... It is not a must so you don't have to put your setting to that. It's just another way to see my vision. 

English is my third language, so my grammar is not really there in all honesty so please don't be rude. I do accept help, and if you find a mistake you are more welcome to point them out, in a respectful way. 

I may be nice, but I don't tolerate disrespect.

Authors Note

Hello Love, 

Welcome to my new book. Just like my previous books, this idea is something I have had since 2016. This update may be slow because I have school and am in a sorority. I do hope you enjoy this twist I have based on my second favorite fairytale. 

I had the idea to write this book after reading "As Old As Time: A Twisted Tale" By Liz Braswell. After my friend let me borrow that book I started thinking about other twisted tales, and this one just stuck. I started thinking about how good all the Disney princes were and how I was mostly attracted to the "bad boys" like Aladdin and Flynn Ryder but none of them were born into royalty so I thought why not make a bad boy prince. After all, everyone loves a bad boy that has a good side.

Besides that this book is of my own imagination, it will not be accurate with what happens in the real world. 

As always, my rules are to vote if you like the chapter, comment freely, being a silent reader is okay, have fun reading(I am open to respectful criticism), and drink some water. Remember that I love you guys.