=Of Course=

Evangeline

Amour and I have been dating for a month. It's been nice so far.

We communicated with each other properly, we worked in harmony and I can't remember a time when we weren't dating.

Our relationship isn't publicized like Ella and Charming was, it's more of a secret. Only a few people know, and I enjoyed that privacy.

Amour lived up to his name, and his expectations also exceed the norm. My only problem is the sudden disappearance at times with no explanations whatsoever.

I understand that I don't need to know all about his family problems and everything, but that's the problem. I open up to him all the time, tell him everything and yet he can't give me a simple explanation of where he goes.

"Earth to Evangeline," Ella's voice echoes in, bringing me out of my thoughts. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," She raises a brow at my dismissiveness. "Fine, it's Amour."

I could never hide anything from her, she depicts the slightest change of tone. Effect of having abusive stepfamily. "What about him?"

"I feel like he's hiding something from me, I'm not sure what but I feel it," I mumble, mindlessly doodling on my napkin. "Did Charming ever hide anything from you?"

"Nope, he has always been an open-book, a little too open in all honesty, I know family secrets I wish were kept a secret," She rambles on before stopping herself when she saw how wide my eyes have gotten. " I know nothing about Amour."

"Please Ella, just give me a hint, is it bad or good. Is it important?" I ask, giving her my best pleading eyes. She shakes her head, ignoring me before letting out a sigh and giving in my pleading.

"Fine, don't tell anyone I said anything, Charming trusts me and I hate that I'm breaking his trust." She commends, and I nod eagerly, waiting to hear what she has to say.

She takes a deep breath, and looks around, "Amour has a sad past."

I wait for her to add on, but she says nothing else, I roll my eyes. "That's all? I could've been told you that. I mean look at him, it's obvious. Plus the hints he gives and the dynamic, even a rat could tell his childhood wasn't all sunshine and rainbows."

"So much for the appreciation," Ella mumbles, rolling her eyes and taking a sip of her tea. I scowl at her, knowing she's hiding something. "If looks could kill, I would be dead by now."

"Ella, please, I'm begging you."

"Fine," She lets out, putting down her cup. "Amour is both feared and hated by the Charmings side of the family, my charming isn't sure what he did but apparently there are different rumors about him being a bad guy, being heartless, sadistic, incapable of love, etc."

I stay quiet. Soaking in her words.

"But," Ella speaks up again. "After meeting him, I don't think that's true, I see a sheep wearing a wolf's mask. A very intimidating sheep, but it's obvious he has a heart by the way he looks at you, just wait for him to open up."

I nod, focusing back on my coffee. Ella's words, a loop in my head.

Why does his family see him as a Sadist? What did he do? What did they do?

Amour, why won't you open up to me.

The ringing on my phone pulls me out of my thoughts. I answer it without giving it a second thought, "Hello."

"Mia Bella, what are you doing tonight?"

"Hello to you to Oliver," I answer with a smile, hiding my disappointment that it isn't Amour. "Nothing much, what's up?"