=Ever After=

Amour

6 Years Later

"Papi!!!!"

"Hello my little prince," I bend down picking up the pouting toddler in my arm. "What's wrong?"

"He refuses to put on his jacket." My Trésor grumbles out, waddling towards me with a Jacket in her hand and glaring at the child.

"Is that true Leone?" I ask the child to see him pouting more, tears welling up in his eyes.

Our four-year-old, Leone hates wearing clothes, so dressing him up to go to special events has become a problem. He will always rush out and hide, having tantrums before we finally get him to agree on something.

"Yes papi," He mumbles trying to take off his shirt but I stop him.

"Don't you want to hang out with Auntie Sash and Uncle Oli?" I bribe, smiling when I noticed how big his smile gets. "Apologize to momma and put the Jacket on."

"Okay Papi," He says and goes to his mom as I let him down. "I'm sorry mommy, I put on the Jacket."

"Thank you, now go to cousin Chloe in the car." She breathes out, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"How are you feeling momma?" I ask noticing my wife's state, she looked absolutely gorgeous but tired.

"I'm just ready to get this thing out of me." He mumbles, sighing as I pull her into a hug.

"I also can't wait to meet my baby girl," I say kissing her belly.

"I hope this one actually looks like me, can't believe I carried the first gremlin for nine months only for him to turn out like you, not only that, he has no melanin whatsoever people think I'm his nanny."

I nod understanding her struggle. The fact that Leone looked like me wasn't the problem, he's cute it was the insensitive comments and look Evangeline gets when she first started to pick him up from daycare.

"I told you my blood was strong," I wink picking her up bridal style and carrying her into our room. "Our anniversary is coming up."

"I can't believe it's been 6 years since we said our I do's in the backyard." She moans out as I massage her feet before putting on her heels. "I remember thinking, what I was in front of you 'So this is love ?' that feeling I felt, I never thought I would be capable of receiving it."

I smile at her words and tell her what was on my mind.

"You know, when I first heard your beautiful voice it felt like time stopped moving. The more I got to know you, the more I felt my reality changing. Nothing matters anymore just you.

I have never dated before, let alone been in love. I never knew what love was, never believed in true love, just infatuations.

I fell for you, harder than I ever thought was imaginable. But even then I questioned if I was capable of giving, of deserving true love.

Those months when I was in the dark. When I was in a state of limbo, my soul yearned for you it cried to be with you. Nothing hurt more than the thought of not seeing you smile.

That's when I knew what love is. That's when I figured out Trésor that with you I've always known the definition of love, just afraid to say it out loud in fear of losing it.

You are my family Trésor, and may our soul be intertwined in the stars when we are nothing but ashes in the ground. Because my love, what we have here C'est ça l'amour."

"I love you loverboy, always have and always will, forever and ever." She sniffles out.

"I love you Trésor," I put her on my lap and wipe the tears off of her face.

-v-

A/N:

*Gasps* Triple Update????

*Gasps* AND A COMPLETED BOOK????????????

I am just on a ROLLLLL.

I would like to thank every single one of you for reading this book, it was a struggle to finish and I will edit it when I am ready but as of now I am down and will be taking a break.

Not to sound like one of those people, but I'm basically more than halfway done with taking a technological break and I have been feeling a bit better, I'm starting to love being in my own company without needing background noises.

I have deleted the majority of my social media, except for tiktok and Wattpad(that's been a challenge but my screentime has been down by a lot so horray to me). I might not even pay my phone bill for this month with the way Ive been feeling.

This new behavior might be a good thing or just a new way for my mental health to destroy me, I don't know yet because I'm too broke to find a good therapist so we'll just go with option one.

Sorry for the rant, it's easier to rant to strangers since my mind is the same as a newborn with object permanence (If I don't physically see you I don't believe you exist) so it's easier for me to rant.

If only I could be this open with my diary.

Anywho, my baby is done and I am in tears. My nerd ass did some math and this book is actually more successful than my first book, I've gathered more readers than I did the first month when my first book was actually completed.

I celebrated when my first book got 100 reads in total and now I have an average of 100 reads per chapter, I am very emotional. To quote miss Doja

"I like to downplay a lot of shit but this is a big deal."

Receiving notifications from any of my books will turn my worst days into the best ones. Waking up and seeing all the notifications makes me happy, especially on those days when I prayed to not wake up the night before.

ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let's stop with the sad shit, I have a surprise for you all. And if you don't see the next chapter yet that means I'm sleeping but this surprise will be given before today ends.

I love you all.

Updated: 21 June 2022