=Cooking Accident=

Evangeline 

I look at the man in front of me, my scowl not leaving my face. He ignores me, ordering the food a scowl also on his face. 

"What would you like?" 

"To go home," I mutter back, he scoffs at me rolling his eyes. 

"Pasta it is," 

"I don't want pasta." 

"What do you want?" 

"To leave," 

He glares at me, something flashing in his eyes before he turns to the waiter. "Two servings of chicken alfredo, and white wine." 

I watch the waiter leave before turning back to Amour, he gives me a wink and a smile comes to my face before I quickly stopped myself. My phone vibrates and I pick it up. 

You're doing a good job Trésor - A♥ 

I mentally smile at that before going back and playing my role. 

A week earlier

"Good morning, I'm here to see Mr. Amour," I say to the intercom. It's been two weeks since we officially became friends and I haven't heard from him since that movie night. He also never came to pick up his card and book, so I volunteered to bring them to him. "I have some items for him."

"Name?" A deep voice barks from the other line. 

"Evangeline Young," I answer, regret starting to come over me. 

Why did I come? 

"Relations?"

"A friend," I mutter, ready to turn around and leave. 

The line goes quiet and after a minute of standing awkwardly, I decide to leave. I'll just mail it to him. The gate opens out of nowhere, "Come in." 

I walk towards the gate and make my way through the path. The house was a beautiful house with a black exterior and a giant backyard. Before I could knock on the door, it swings open. 

A beautiful woman opens the door giving me a warm smile. Her gray eyes twinkle in excitement as she drags me into the house, startling me. "So nice to finally meet a friend of Amour,"

"Nice to meet you too ma'am," I mutter keeping up with her as she drags me around the house and into an office. "I just came to drop something, no need for him to see me."

"Nonsense, my nephew will be happy to see you," She barges into the office and none of the men acknowledges her, as if there are used to her behavior. 

Oliver finally looks up and his eyes open wide, making the other men turn towards the door. They too had the same reaction. 

My eyes don't leave Amour, his hair tousled up, tie hanging loosely around his neck, and numerous papers in front of him. I watch Oliver tap his shoulder, he looks up at him with a glare. Oliver gestures towards me and Amour's eyes finally landed on me, his frown falling off his face. 

"Hi," I whisper giving a small wave. "I just came to give you, your ID." 

He says something in a foreign language and everyone in the room makes their way out. I stand in the same place, awkwardly smiling back at those who gave me a short greeting.