=Make Me=

Evangeline

I moan into the kiss, loving the way his lips cover mine. His hands move to my jaw slowly opening it, our tongues dancing in each other mouths sending a wave of emotions through my body. His kisses alone are addicting, but tonight it's different, a different type of hunger and trust are in his kisses.

His hand slowly leaves my face and settles in the base of my throat, he gives a slow squeeze, asking for permission and I nod allowing him. He tightens his hold around my throat and deepens the kiss. My head becomes clouded and my vision blurs from the shortage of air, just when it started to become too much he lets go and pulls away from the kiss.

Before I could whine and complain, he picks me up with ease and makes his way up the stairs. I kiss up to his collar bone, neck, and jaw, smirking as he grips my thighs and side with such strength that tells me he would be living marks all over my body.

He opens the door and drops me on the bed, I gasp and look at him, his figure towering over me as he stands in from of me. He smiles at me and my stomach drops, it wasn't his charming smile, it was one of those smiles with hidden mischief.

What does he have planned?

"Play with yourself," He commands, his voice low, soft, and still holding authority. I look at him, mouth agape. "Strip and play with yourself, I won't say it again."

I nod and strip, I lay back on the bed and spread my legs, closing my eyes. Before I could do anything, he grabs my hand.

"Look at me when you do it," He commands, fixing me into the position he wants me to be in. Legs spreading and the bedframe supporting me in a way I could both play with myself and be able to look at him as he watches my every movement.

I shudder at the position I'm in, being so exposed in the dirtiest way only turns me on further. I start to make my way down again, slowly to tease him but when I finally reach my wetness it was clear that I was the one getting tortured.

I start rubbing in a circular motion to ease the ache between my legs, pinching my nipples with my other hand not breaking eye contact. The sensation starts to become too much, and I close my eyes letting out a moan.

"Look at me Trésor," Amour's voice cooed turning me on even more. I'm used to guys growling and yelling, but someone his purrs and soft voice turns me on even more.

I open my eyes gasping at the sensation, begging him with my eyes to fuck me but all he does is watch, smirking. I take my fingers and put them into my mouth, not that they needed any lubrication that was mainly to tease Amour but all he did was smile like he had something planned.

I spread my lips and insert my fingers inside, groaning at the anticipation because I know it wouldn't be enough, and yet all Amour do is smile enjoying my torture. I whine becoming frustrated and pulling my fingers out.

"What's wrong Trésor?" He asks cocking his head to the side, fueling my anger. I cross my arm and show my irritation. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you,"

"Make me cum," I command, finally speaking up and opening my legs again. Those words seem to have been what he was waiting for because his eyes darken and his smile fades, as he takes my legs and pulls me towards him roughly.

"Be careful what you wish for Evangeline," He says before diving his head in between my legs, blowing softly before giving a long lick from my folds to my clit.

What have I done?

He sucks softly on my bud, then slid his tongue up and down in between my folds. My moans increase and I raise my hips to get more from him, only to have him hold me down. I feel him chuckle in between my legs, as he takes his time exploring, enjoying my torture.

As he's sucking on my clit, he takes two fingers and inserts them. He starts slowly pumping, not taking his mouth off my clit, and then starts to curl his fingers in my keeping a steady rhythm. I feel myself clench around his hang, and my leg shakes, the cloudy feeling and blurry vision start to come back and I knew I was close.

By the way he increase his speed he knew that too. His lips leave my clit, and his fingers retreat but before I could whine, he opens his mouth and takes me in, his tongue penetrating my hole, his nose on my clit, his moans sensing vibration throughout my body as I finally reach release.

He keeps licking, cleaning me up before looking up at me. His eyes observing my state, he smiles noticing the sweat beads and messed up hair. "One," He purrs before giving me a kiss.

The kiss was uncontrolled, filled with pure animalistic lust. I moan into it, my hand all over his body, desperately trying to remove his shirt. We break away just for a second, as I take off his shirt and drop it on the floor.

He puts his weight on me, grinding on top of me, and the cloth material from his pants on my sensitive lips sends me into a frenzy. He lets out a moan as my nails dig into his back.

"You told me to let you come, right?" He asks, keeping the same rhythm and sucking on my neck.

"Yes," I manage to let out still catching my breath.

"And it would be rude to not listen, correct?"

I moan, nodding at his question. Regretting my outburst from earlier. I buckle my hips trying to get more friction from him, waiting for another release. He pulls back, I hold in my whine and watch him as he takes off his pants and put on a condom.

My eyes widen, watching him lift one of my lets upon his shoulder as he lines himself up to my entrance. He slowly moves himself in between my fold and to my pearl, earning a soft gasp.

He brings his attention back to me once he heard the gasps, smiling, his eyes glinting. He leans down, not allowing himself to be inside of me, and whispers in my ear, "It's my job to please you Trésor, and I won't stop until I'm satisfied."

With those last words, he enters me. I tense and we gasp, as he fills me up slowly, stretching me in a good way. I clench around him, loving the way he feels in me. At first, he moves sensually, allowing me to adjust before increasing strength in speed.

He grabs one of my breasts and starts playing with my nipple, pinching and pulling. His mouth suckling on my neck, it was like he was trying to eat me alive. The sensation clouded my senses as I start to scream his name.

Five orgasms later. My back is arched in doggy positing as Amour slams into me again, one hand snakes around my waist and the other around my neck as he pulls me onto him. Too overwhelmed to speak, I just moan, loving and hating the torture at the same time.

He bites my ears, "Is this what you wanted? For me to fuck you in every way possible? For me to make you cum on my dick all night? Is this what you were begging for?"

I moan, enjoying his purrs in my ears, closing my eyes. I feel his hand tighten as he thrusts into me hard, "Answer me Trésor,"

"Yes sir," I manage to moan out, feeling another orgasm coming close.

"Such a need little cunt," He continues, the hand around my waist goes straight to my clit as he pinches it slightly. "Never satisfied,"

I scream his name again as he slaps my clit, and a wave of orgasm hits me. He turns me around and kisses me, "What do you say Trésor?"

"Six, thank you, sir," I breathe out. He hums and kisses my cheeks, my forehead, and a peck on my lips, allowing me to cool down. He lays me down and hands me another water bottle, kissing my collarbone, shoulders, and breast as I drink.

When I'm done, he makes his way down to clean me off, kissing my inner-shaking thigh, "I'm not done Trésor," He says before diving back in.

I'm fucked.

-v-

A/N

Do you guys know how difficult it is to write smut??? ESpecially when you have no one???????

I will never complain when my favourite authors do a fade to black story instead.

It took so long to write this up. 1450 words later and a whole week of reminding myself how completely lonely I am, I'm done :).

Hope y'all like it. I'm serious. I need feedback.

Updated: 24 May 2022