ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys, here's the first chapter! Not sure when the next chapter will be out but it will be soon!

This story is set in Season 2. Your character is a female (just wanted to clarify that since I didn't really specify in the title of this work) and you will meet the Seven Deadly Sins when the Ten Commandments arrive in Britannia after being locked away in the Demon realm for 3,000 years.

If you have not watched the seasons The Seven Deadly Sins, The Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of Holy War, The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of The Commandments, and The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods, just a warning that there will be spoilers ahead!

Also, the character in the header of this chapter is Jericho in the future but I have used this particular image to represent (Y/n) in my other two SDS stories so I will be doing the same in this story too! 

Anyways, please enjoy this chapter! ❤

This is how I imagined the outfit that (Y/n) is currently wearing and the artwork belongs to Daa29

(Y/n) = Your name

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ." 

ꜱɴᴏʜ ᴀᴀʟᴇɢʀᴀ

The winds are quieter today, much quieter than usual, and the large, ancient trees are still instead of dancing and moving in joy with the wind like they usually do in the summer days.

"What's wrong?" I whisper to them as I stretch out a hand to the beautiful nature. "Why are you so silent today?"

But they do not answer me. Instead, a screeching noise fills the air and I look up to see my oldest companion shooting towards the empty trees up ahead.

"Knox, don't go too far," I call out as I bring down my hand back to my side but the white eagle merely ignores me and continues on his flight.

"I'm so sorry, my lady!" someone wheezes out from behind me. "I couldn't stop him."

"Do you seriously think you could have held him back?" I ask, chuckling softly as I turn around to face one of my most trusted attendants who has her hands on her knees and is breathing loudly through her mouth. "He is as old as these lands. It would be shocking if there was someone who could actually stop him from doing what he wants to do."

"But still, it is my duty to watch over him," my attendant responds as she finally gets her breathing under control and straightens her back. "What are you doing out here all by yourself, (Y/n)?"

My attendant pushes back a chunk of her short red hair that has gotten in the way of her navy blue eyes. Today, she is wearing a simple white dress that trails down to her pale knees and the delicate sleeves just pass over her thin wrists. Though she never tries to, she always looks wonderful in whatever outfit she wears.