ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! I changed the plan for how I'm going to lead this to the Epilogue; the next chapter will be based on the movie Cursed Light, the chapter after will be the BNHA Crossover, and the two chapters after will be the Epilogue split into two separate parts. In the end, this is a more suitable structure since it works better with the new ending I planned.

Other than that, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ. 

ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ." 

ꜱᴏɴɢ ʏᴜQɪ

"Nova, you'll mess up her hair if you put on the headdress like that," I hear the sister of the first Fairy King protest while slender fingers run through my hair. "Here, try this. See? This is better."

"Aunty Gerheade, you just proved to every single person in this room that I really suck at this," my daughter whines and this immediately gets everyone laughing and giggling, including me.

"Don't open your eyes yet, (Y/n)," I hear Elizabeth warn me so I slowly nod my head at this order and keep my eyes firmly shut. "Just give us another minute or two and we should be done."

"Alright," I whisper and then giggle when someone's finger ticklishly brushes the back of my ear.

"Sorry," Gerheade apologises and continues to fix the headdress that's intertwined with my hair.

Right now, all of my bridesmaids and my maid of honours are getting ready with me in a certain section of the Fairy King's Forest where no one will find us while the whole Fairy race, the whole Elf race, and the rest of my family and friends are at the Sacred Tree, waiting for us to arrive.

Today will be one of the happiest but also most heartbreaking days of my life; I will be wedded to the love of my life whom I can't stay long with in the presence of all those I treasure.

"You can take a look now, Mum," the new Queen of the Elves excitedly whispers near my ear so I shyly open my eyes and a startled gasp instantly escapes my lips when I see my reflection in the mass of water my daughter has conjured in front of me.

So just like what I've been doing with my other two stories, you've got three designs to choose for (Y/n)'s wedding dress. Pick whichever one you most prefer! These designs belong to the artist Brillantezza.

 Pick whichever one you most prefer! These designs belong to the artist Brillantezza