ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! I was really excited and hyped while writing this but you better get ready for the next chapter since there's gonna be a huge reveal 👀 I can't wait! :)

And with that, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

(Y/w) = Your weapon

"ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ." 

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ᴛɪᴍʙᴇʀʟᴀᴋᴇ & ᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇɴᴅʀɪᴄᴋ

The first Fairy King, the future Queen of the Elves, and the first ruler of the Giants have not awakened for the past nine hours and all I've been able to do is helplessly stay by their sleeping bodies and wait for the three of them to wake up, making sure that they're all comfortable.

"You need to rest, (Y/n)," I hear Gerheade say gently from behind me but I stay rigid in my spot.

"Queen (Y/n) please, you haven't eaten anything for so many hours," Matrona says desperately. 

"I don't want to," I say stubbornly but also very weakly. "I want to stay right here with them."

"By the time they wake up, you'll be dead," Gerheade finally snaps and several of the Fairies in our presence gasp in shock at her harsh tone but the sister of the first Fairy King refuses to back down. "(Y/n), you will get up right now and come and eat something or I swear I will drag you—"

Her jaw drops in surprise when I both suddenly and shakily stand to my feet and start walking towards Matrona with my arms tightly hugging my sides, fingers digging into my cold skin.

Clearing my throat, I ask the Giant in front of me quietly, "Matrona, do you think you could—"

Before I can even finish my sentence, she gently picks me up from the ground with one massive hand and starts heading over to the huge lake where everyone usually washes and cleans up.

"Take as much time as you need to wash up and we'll get some food ready for you, Queen (Y/n)," Matrona tells me softly when she places me down near the lake and then takes her leave.

"Thank you," I say quietly even though she's too far away to hear me now and I slowly undress.

After I've taken my time, washed up and worn my outfit again, I make my way to the Sacred Tree and once I get there, I see many Fairies excitedly and happily sharing their foods and drinks with one another but they all immediately fall silent when they see me enter the clear, open space.

"Now, what did the children prepare for all of us today?" I try to ask cheerfully and kneel down beside some of the Fairy children. "Have you naughty ones put poison in it to make it yummier?"

Most of them giggle and squeal loudly at these questions before telling me what ingredients they've used for the different meals and showing me how exactly they made the food for today.

"I see, I see," I murmur, trying my best to concentrate on what they're showing me. "What smart children all of you are. Wow, look at that! May I try some just to prove how delicious they are?"

"Yes, Queen (Y/n)!" they eagerly say and lean towards me as I take a bite out of some of the food.

"Oh dear!" I cry out in horror and several of the adult Fairies spin around to see what's going on but they immediately relax when they see me dramatically fall on my back on the soft grass and throw an arm over my eyes. "They lie! I have been poisoned! I'm afraid I don't have long to live!"