ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Sorry for the late update but I was struggling a bit since I wanted to update all of my other stories as well. Anyways, I hope all of you guys had a wonderful Christmas with all of your family and friends!

There was some confusion in the last chapter and I honestly don't blame you guys since I was trying to foreshadow a lot of things so I'll explain a little bit to you guys so that you don't get confused in this chapter as well.

The Demon messenger who was sent by Gloxinia informed (Y/n) everything Gloxinia wanted to warn her about; the Ten Commandments would come after (Y/n) once Meliodas was killed, she must stay wherever she is so that she's safe, Gloxinia didn't kill her brother for no reason since it turned out that he was not an Elf and he actually told Gloxinia to do this, there's something very wrong with everyone's memories, and it's important (Y/n) finds the Elf that has her eyes which I'm sure you've figured out is Nova. This entire message was only from Gloxinia, no one else.

Regarding the prophecy that Lord Bjørn told (Y/n) before she headed back (One shall die tonight, one shall slowly slip away from us, one shall set themselves free), this was actually referring to three separate people. So one person is meant to die, and from the last chapter you obviously know that it was Meliodas, and the other two people included in the prophecy are yet to be revealed.

And with respect to the cliffhanger from the last chapter, this chapter will explain it all ;)

For now, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ɪ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜ." ʀɪᴛᴀ ᴏʀᴀ

Nova's POV

My Queen has said absolutely nothing ever since we left the demolished battlefield where the eldest son of the Demon King lost his life after facing head on with the Ten Commandments. 

Just as I woke up, I saw her (y/e/c) eyes were completely devoid of emotion when the youngest Princess of Liones took the Demon Prince out of her arms and tried her best to speak to her.

While one of the Sins tried cleaning up my Queen since there was blood all over her hands and face, Princess Elizabeth told me, "Your Queen just lost someone who's been protecting her ever since she was born. (Y/n) needs you. So please stay by her side."

And of course, I promised her this. How can I abandon the Queen of the Elves after what she's been through tonight?

We didn't stay long after Princess Elizabeth and her comrades found us. The two of us left almost immediately to head back home and we've been on the road for around three hours now.

"He was like a father to me," Queen (Y/n) speaks of nowhere and I immediately straighten my back when I hear how gruff and unnatural her voice sounds. "Even though we weren't related by blood, he still took a huge risk and raised me like I was his own child. A Demon taking in an Elf as his own daughter during the Holy War."

"And he was the first person who found you, right?" I ask before I can stop myself.

"And I truly am grateful for that," Queen (Y/n) murmurs as she trails her hand over the surface of the blue water of the lake we decided to rest by ten minutes ago. "If anyone else had found me, I'm sure they would have killed me the moment they laid their eyes on me."

"Before the next Elf was born, how long were you with Prince Meliodas?" I ask carefully as I fill our bottles with water for the rest of the journey. "Before Sir Garion was born, Queen (Y/n)?"