15. Hershey's Chocolate Bar

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Today was the last day to choose your roommates for the school trip of this weekend. Definitely didn't wanted to be arranged with some random people, so I was really looking forward to be with Jess.

"Are you going to the school trip?" I asked Jess who was getting some stuff from her locker.

"Yes I am, are you?" She asked back closing her locker.

"I am too, can I stay with you?" I don't think she could tell but my anxiety was horrible in that moment, I couldn't wait to have the certainty that I had someone to stay with.

"You are going?" She asked with a shocked expression and I nodded. "I had no idea! Why didn't you told me before? Jake, Eve and I were missing a roommate since the other idiots aren't coming, so we invited one of Jake's friends."

"Oh, don't worry! I understand." I said right after she finished talking. I truly understand, I never go to these trips, so of course she wouldn't contemplate me going this time. It's my fault for not telling her before, but I didn't know I was going until my mom practically obligated me.

I was hoping that Jake wouldn't be attending, but of course he wouldn't miss a chance of partying. When Jess mentioned he would be staying with her I was completely convinced I didn't want to stay with her anymore. I wouldn't be able to sleep being near him, who knows what he is capable of, but I'm not willing to find out.

"I'm sorry Adi, do you have someone else to stay with?"

"I do, don't worry!" I said with a small smile trying to convince her it was ok. I clearly had no one else to stay with, but I'm not telling her that.

I wish I could just stay home and don't go to this freaking trip, but my mom won't let that happen.

Soon after it was lunch so I made my way to the cafeteria hoping to find the boys already there.

"Come on Jordan, it will be fun!" I could hear Roman practically begging Jordan as I made my way to their table.

"No." Was all Jordan replied glaring at Roman, I could tell he was getting really annoyed. I had no idea of what they are even talking about.

"What's going on?" I asked geniuely confused making them all look at me.

"Jordan doesn't want to go to the trip." Roman said showing his middle finger to Jordan before turning back to me.

"Oh, you guys are going to the trip? Me too." I said smiling, earning a smile in return from Roman.

"Hell yeah!" Roman said excitedly. "Who are you staying with?" He added.

"Um I don't know, probably with some random people." I said avoiding eye contact, I was embarrassed of myself. Everyone goes with their friends, can't relate.

"Random people?" Jordan asked with a frown in his face.

"Yep, I have no one to stay with and my mom is kinda persistent about me going to this trip." I said before sighing.

"You can stay with us if you want." Jordan offered and I couldn't help but smile at that. I felt the anxiety that has been overwhelming me all day leaving my body as those words left his lips. I've been really frustrated at the thought of staying with random people, that's scary as heck.

"Only if you guys are okay with that." I said looking at each of them, making sure my presence wouldn't bother them. Blake smiled at me and Roman seemed even more excited now, so I take that as a yes from both of them.

Staying with them is the best that could have happened, even better than staying with Jess and her friends.

"Of course you are staying with us pumpkin!" Roman reassured me with a cheeky smile. "Also, who is 'us', Jordan? I guess you are going now, huh?" He added smirking looking at the angry boy sitting by my side.