Chapter 31

Back in the courtyard of their school Hyunjin jumped up as Seungmin was now walking towards him. "Seungmin!?" he said, sounding a bit nervous as he was startled.

"Hi," he said anxiously. "I came here to bring you your things... Your friends left the cafeteria early, so I couldn't really leave this there," he spoke steadily as he handed over Hyunjin's things.

"Thank you," Hyunjin spoke softly as the boy gave him his stuff. He did wonder why Seungmin was the one bringing his stuff to him, instead of Chan, Minho or Changbin. Couldn't they just take my stuff with them? Oh well...

"Of course!" Seungmin nodded with a grin on his face. He then turned around, to only stop in his step a second later. He inhaled deeply and turned around once again. "I'm sorry,"

Hyunjin stood there, surprised. He knew why the boy was apologising, yet couldn't help but play dumb. He'd find it awkward to talk about. "What for?"

Seungmin stepped closer towards Hyunjin as he didn't want the whole school to hear him. "For kissing you, without your consent, at Chan's party," he said with a whispery voice. "I don't want you to hate me,"

"I don't hate you!" he reassured Seungmin. "It just... surprised me. That's all,"

"Actually, I surprised myself too... I really don't know why I did that. And I'm incredibly sorry that your brother saw it," he said.

Hyunjin showed him a smile, reassuring him once again. "It's no big deal, don't worry about it," He didn't know if he sounded like a fuckboy right now, but he just assumed he was behaving like one. As a matter of fact, it was his first kiss so it was a big deal. He just didn't mind. That said, he also didn't know how to handle it or go about it.

"It is a big deal. It's a really big deal. I didn't ask you if I could do that. I understand completely if you don't want to talk to me after what I did. After all, kissing someone without their consent isn't right. I really want to sincerely apologise. I'm very sorry, Hyunjin!" Seungmin spoke up again, sincerely.

Hyunjin nodded. "I understand. It's okay, really. I forgive you. But you should indeed never do that again to anyone else." Hyunjin tried to speak sensibly. "Even if that person likes you,"

Seungmin completely missed the obvious hint, but he did understand the message. "I won't! I really wasn't thinking! I'm sorry,"

"Stop beating yourself up over it. I already forgave you," Hyunjin smiled, glad that they actually resolved things. He was tired of running away and avoiding the problem.

Seungmin smiled back at him. "Thanks," The bell rang as the boys looked at one another, startling them and breaking their eye-contact. Seungmin spoke up, "We should get to class!"

Hyunjin chuckled softly. "Yeah, let's go..." Maybe the day won't be as bad as he thought it would be.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung was located at the library. Books in front of him, but not being of much use as his face was just laying on top of them. He wasn't asleep, but he just had zero energy left in his body. He felt exhausted and just wanted to skip his next period. It was math. He knew math. "I'll be fine missing one class," he thought.

As that thought crossed Jisung's mind, he heard the sound of something being placed on the table and slid toward him. The blond boy looked up. "Hello stranger," the person in front of him said.

Jisung frowned slightly. "Minho?" He questioned, rubbing his eyes. After all, he expected to see Felix since the latter asked him if they could meet up at the library.

"Yeah... I brought you lunch," Minho said softly, with a small smile. "You don't have to eat it. I just thought, since you haven't eaten yet, you could use the energy," He added. He would never pressure Jisung to eat anything, but he does try to encourage him. "I'm also worried about you," he kept going. "But I also just want to talk to you about some things..."