Chapter 20

Jisung opened his eyes slowly and woke up to a mild headache. He was not used to drinking, at all. Before the previous night, he had never even tasted a drip of alcohol. Yet now here he was, going through the after effects of drinking too much.

As he had now completely opened his eyes and examined the room he was in, he didn't recognise it. This wasn't his room. He then noticed his clothes laying on the floor, thus he checked himself under the blanket. He was half naked, wearing only his underwear. "What the—" No, no, no. He imagined the worst thing ever. Had he been used by a stranger? Had he lost his virginity? All sorts of things were going through his head.

He checked himself for marks or anything that could be seen on ones body after doing it with someone, hoping he wouldn't find any. He put aside the blanket as he was panicking, scratching his haid in frustration.

Then suddenly he heard the bedroom door open and hastily took ahold of that blanket once again. No way. The person coming through that door was none other than Lee Minho. This has got to be a dream—or nightmare. Minho saw the fright on Jisung's face so he spoke up, "Don't worry, you just stripped yourself,"

Jisung heaved a sigh of relief, but not completely. He was now more embarrassed than ever. His face turned as red as a tomato as he covered himself with the blanket completely. "I stripped myself?.. And you saw?" he questioned cautiously. Yeah, this is my worst nightmare. Wake up, Jisung.

"I've seen every corner of your body, except for..." Minho said as he looked down, Jisung following where he was looking at. He was just teasing the boy, though.

"Shut it! I don't want to hear that," Jisung tried to shut Minho up, while covering his ears with his hands as he didn't want to hear anything of what Minho had to say.

Minho's facial expression turned into a serious one, his smirk slowly fading. "You have nothing to feel insecure about, though," he tried to reassure Jisung.

"Just... pretend that never happened," Jisung murmured, embarrassed still. "And hand me my clothes, will ya," he added, avoiding eye-contact whatsoever.

Minho simply just moved forward and crouched down next to Jisung, who was still sitting on the bed. He ruffled the blond boy's hair and sent him a genuine smile. He also placed some medicine on the nightstand with a glass of water—for the headache. "Take your medicine," he informed as he stood back up. He picked up the boy's clothes and threw them into a basket, for washing. He opened his closet and took one of his hoodies out of it. Thinking it should be good enough, he threw the piece of clothing onto the bed next to Jisung, "And wear that," he said as he left, closing the door behind him.

As the door closed, Jisung wanted to check his phone, which he couldn't find. He couldn't remember where he had put it. He scratched his head as he was thinking back to what had happened the night before. The only thing he could remember right now was that he had way too much to drink.

He checked Minho's alarm and it was past ten o'clock in the morning already, on a school day, which meant they were already two periods late. He wondered what Minho was thinking not waking him up, but then again he hadn't gone to school the day before. He would have to catch up on that test. He also wondered how Minho did on that exact test. Oh well.

He got dressed into the hoodie Minho had given him. He also searched the latter's closet for any kind of pants that would fit him, and so he did. He found a pair of sweatpants and put it on. No matter how much Minho had seen of his body, he was still as insecure as always.

Before Jisung headed downstairs, he gulped down his medication. He now stood inside of Minho's large living room, pondering about what to do. He still felt all kinds of embarrassed of what had happened the night before. He also started to remember bits and pieces, which he'd rather not have remembered.

As he was snapped back to reality, by Minho himself, he apologised multiple times. "I'm really sorry for being a burden," he spoke as he was sincerely sorry, and extremely embarrassed of what he had just remembered. "I don't exactly remember what happened yesterday, but I do remember parts of our conversation,"

"Which is?" Minho questioned, having no clue as to what Jisung remembered exactly.

Jisung pondered if he should or shouldn't say it. Oh, who could it harm. "You saying that you don't take advantage of drunk people," he muttered softly.

"That's right," Minho squinted his eyes as he was wondering. "You do remember what you said and did before I replied that, right?" he then asked him.

Jisung avoided eye-contact as he looked away shyly. "Mhm," he hummed quietly. "So does that mean you would've kissed me if I was sober?"

The sudden question left Minho stunned. He didn't know what to say on that at all. "I—" He just hoped Jisung was joking or messing with him. Where did that even come from all of a sudden?

"I'm just kidding, you don't need to answer that," Jisung laughed. He was just trying to mess with Minho's head, but he didn't know he would succeed that easily. "I should get going, thank you for taking care of me," he murmured softly, sending Minho a thankful smile. He said bye as fast as he could and left the house quickly.

Minho stood inside of the living room still, flabbergasted. He wondered what in the world just happened, but knowing Jisung he'd say it was probably relatively normal. He then noticed Jisung had forgotten his phone, which was now laying on the counter—recharging. Minho himself had placed the boy's phone there the night before, but forgot that he had done so.

He grabbed the phone as he planned on giving it back to Jisung next time he sees him. Sudden curiosity overcame him. For some reason, he wanted to figure out the boy's password, just for the fun of it. And within three tries, the phone was unlocked, which shocked him just a little bit. It was a six-digit password after all.

He didn't violate Jisung's privacy nor did he do anything bad. The only thing he did was opening the boy's contact list as he added his own number into the phone. He saved it as 'Minho ;)' and sent himself a message, saving Jisung's number on his own phone.

He then locked the phone again and as he did that he heard someone barging into the house. It was Jisung. He rushed back in, panting. "By any chance, have you seen my pho—" he began but didn't finish his sentence as he saw Minho holding his phone, signalling for him to take it— and so he did. "Thanks," he said, now leaving once again.

Yet, before Jisung could step foot out of the doorway, Minho spoke up. He said something which made Jisung freeze in his steps. "Why is your password my birthday?" Minho questioned. Jisung could basically hear the smirk on Minho's face.

Jisung turned around slowly. "No reason... It's probably just a coincidence," he muttered nervously and left the house swiftly, shutting the door behind him.

[A/N]
Go read chapter 19 if you haven't yet👀👀 or read the story from Chap1 again if you, like me, forgot wtf is even happening anymore....🏃🏃🏃

Okayyy... So, lil update;;; I passed all of my exams and don't have to redo any so that was a bigass relief, especially in these times———Im working rn, still got two weeks to go-- I've been trying to write something decent for this ++ the text fic also (not released yet tho, trynna figure out the plot still)

Q: How have all of you been?? It's been over a month, so sorry amigos!!

A: I've been okay!! Trying to destress-- trying to improve my mental and physical health, both haven't been that great for the last... Well, decade..

To be continued ;)