Chapter 36

[Meanwhile.]

"What's this about?' Chan asked, not knowing why Minho invited him over at nine in the morning.

Minho sat down. "Actually, I heard what you guys said yesterday... I was still there, outside of the classroom,"

Chan looked at Minho as he sat down with a sigh. "So I figured," he smiled as he looked at his friend. "Parts of what I said was actually directed towards you, as you never listen to me whenever I talk about it to your face,"

Minho's eyes widened. "About..."

Chan rolled his eyes and sighed. "About Han Jisung," he said as he raised his eyebrows. "Though, I meant what I said. It's really non of my business, it's you who has to figure this stuff out. I'm not trying to meddle in your bussiness," Though, he did meddle in Minho's business at the very start, when everything started to change.

"Hm..." Minho said as he laid back on his sofa and stared at the ceiling. "I really have no one to talk to, though... You're my closest friend, I trust you the most,"

Chan looked at his friend. "I didn't say that you couldn't talk to me about it, idiot," Chan chuckled. "I just meant I won't bother or pressure you about it, but if you want to talk to me you can," he said.

Minho turned his head sideways and smiled. "Thanks, Chan," he said, then returning back to his previous position as he just stared up at the ceiling, closing his eyes short after. Chan decided to do the same and also stared up at the ceiling.

After a few minutes of silence had passed, Minho opened his eyes again as he sighed softly. He was preparing himself for what he was about to say. He decided to just let it flow out. "I think I'm in love with Jisung,"

Chan, who in the meantime had also closed his eyes shut, suddenly opened his eyes as he pulled his body up. He looked at Minho with wide eyes, surprised by the sudden confession. He was quite shocked to hear that so suddenly. "I mean... that's not surprising to hear, but," Chan began, hoping Minho was aware of what he just told him. "You do realise what you've just admitted, right?" For some reason he expected Minho to be ignorant of his own feelings for the rest of his life.

"How is that not surprising? Was it that obvious?" Minho asked loudly as he was annoyed, but not really.

Chan laughed under his breath. "Well for one, you literally almost kissed him when you were in that closet... and two, you call him 'Hannie'," he said. "Besides that and more, you're just really softhearted towards him," he added. "Also... Your eyes tell me more than your mouth does,"

Minho flushed red with each word that came out of Chan's mouth. "... That seems fair," He really didn't know what to say at all. "Anyway... yesterday I said something I shouldn't have, I'm sure he's overthinking it," he said with a sigh. "I think I made him feel uncomfortable too, for some reason I kept flirting with him,"

Chan laughed once again as he couldn't believe Minho was even being this open with him. He's usually very open, but with this kind of stuff Minho was usually a closed book. "You... are really dumb for someone who's so smart," Chan said to Minho, receiving a glare in return.

Minho simply frowned until Chan explained what he meant by that. "I really can't speak on his behalf, but I think Jisung likes you... so he probably just got flustered and nervous, not uncomfortable," Chan said. "There's a simple way to find out,"

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Minho asked with a scoff, one eyebrow raised.

Chan smiled. "You ask him,"

Minho rolled his eyes and sighed. "I can't do that..." he said as he stared at his lap. Somewhere deep inside of his mind, he knew that Jisung liked him... but he couldn't believe that. He had done too many bad things to the boy.

As Minho said that, someone knocked on his bedroom door. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Chan, both looking at each other strangely. Chan shrugged as he also had no clue. Usually Minho's father would just shout that he was coming in, he wouldn't knock. So it couldn't be him. And he wasn't excpecting anyone either.

"Come in," Minho said loudly.

[A/N]
Hahahahaha sorry for just leaving y'all on the exact same cliffhanger again :')

Hope ya liked the chap anyway xD

I'm really running out of questions-- especially since I literally update every day rn---

Q;  What's your favourite sport? Or what physical activity do you like to do?

A; I like weight lifting, swimming, dancing and walking... Big improvement from last year where I wouldn't even lift a toe (but have now succesfully lost 30kg/68lbs💃)

To be continued ;)