Chapter 14

Jisung just sighed and rolled his eyes as he passed by her. He was in no mood for drama. Even just standing beside Minho gave him misery, so he found it best to stay out of his way at school.

Jihna then looked at Minho with raised eyebrows and an unimpressed expression. "You secretly care about his health? Really?" she spat, letting him know that she heard just about everything and wasn't pleased with said words. She wasn't going to lash out, because Minho didn't know that side of her—and she wasn't going to show him a glimpse of it. She stayed calm, yet angry.

"If you knew me you'd know I wasn't being serious. I just wanted him to leave the classroom, that's all," Minho reassured her. Lately, he found himself lying an awful lot to the people around him. That included Jihna.

"That's all?" she asked with raised—yet frowned—eyebrows.

"Yes," He said, dragging out his answer. He grabbed a hold of her face and placed a soft peck on her forehead. "Why would I care about that loser anyway,"

"I don't know... Somehow, I feel like you've become soft and nice towards him ever since he started tutoring you," she spoke, a little unsure of the answer Minho had given her just now.

Minho sighed in annoyance as he then let out a chuckle. "Babe... He's tutoring me. If anything, it's annoying," he said as he grabbed both of her hands. He smiled at her softly. "Okay?"

She smiled back at him, widely. "Yeah," She trusted Minho one hundred percent. And after what she had told him about Jisung, she was sure he would never befriend him again.

Both walked to the cafeteria, while holding hands—the usual way, not interlocked. They entered later than everyone else so, of course, all attention was on them. Jihna sent a disgusted glare towards Jisung as they walked passed their table. Then she turned to look at Minho and her facial expression turned into a smile—a cute little grin.

Jisung had been crushing his potatoes—in his plate—for over five minutes now. He would be lying if he said he wasn't irritated or tired anymore, but seeing Jihna's face made it worse. He let out a mocking chuckle. "She's such a fake person,"

His two friends—who were happy that he joined them for lunch at last, even though he wasn't eating anything—looked up at him in confusion. "Who?" They both said in unison.

"Minho's lovely girlfriend," Jisung said sarcastically, which could be smelled from miles away.

His friends just snorted. "You just figured that out now?" Seungmin asked him, not knowing if Jisung was being serious or not.

"Yeah... I mean, she's a bitch towards everyone but Minho," Felix said, giving Jisung information he already knew of. It's not hard, noticing how the girl really was put together. Her smiles were fake and so was her attitude—towards Minho.

"Actually—" Jisung began, but was cut of by the two's continues chatter about the couple. She's my damn sister, dumbasses.

"And the funniest thing is that Minho doesn't even seem to notice," Seungmin added to Felix's sentence. He couldn't quite grasp his mind around how Jihna had Minho fooled so easily. "But then again, Minho is an asshole himself." According to Seungmin, people hang out with their own kind.

Jisung pondered some more. Was he really sticking up for Minho to his friends? Not really. He just hated the lies that always spread in those hallways. "Yeah, ever since they started dating," he muttered quietly, but his friends heard him loud and clearly.

Seungmin was around long enough to know that, so he apologised on his part. Felix, on the other hand, wasn't around that long yet. He had no idea who Minho really was, behind that mask of his—he only knew some things Chan had told him about the boy.

"If we ever get invited to one of those parties again; count me out," Jisung said as he stood up from his chair. The conversation they were having was starting to hurt his head.

Felix pouted and looked at Jisung with a sad kind of expression. "But I really like this Chan person, he's so nice," Felix adored his friends as if they were his own brothers, but Bang Chan was his new brother. His Aussie brother.

"I'm not stopping you to befriend them, Felix. I'm just saying I won't," And as he said that, he heard a whistle. He turned around, being the curious person he is. Of course, it was the one and only Bang Chan asking them to go over to their table. And so they did, including Jisung—with a sigh.

They walked over to the popular kids' table and greeted them. Chan gave them a warm smile and started talking. "We thought, since we're not astranged to one another anymore, you guys should join us,"

"What?! Really? Oh my god!" Felix practically yelled with that deep voice of his. He was overjoyed that they were all friends now, but it didn't seem like it would be that easy.

Seungmin smelled something fishy, which meant he didn't trust them all quite yet. He squinted his eyes and scanned the whole table, he noticed some of them weren't present—but that's nothing unusual. "Do you all want that," he hissed questionably towards Chan. Yet, looking in Minho and Jihna's direction, who were in fact glaring at them. Well, Jihna was glaring, Minho was just staring at them with his resting bitch face.

"Yeah... Should be fun," Jihna said, trying to sound convincing. The three boys just figured she was pressured into saying that, because she would never agree.

Both Felix and Seungmin sat down—the latter with suspicion still. Jisung, on the other hand, just kept standing there as if he was frozen solid. Then he finally wrapped his head around it and started moving again. "I was actually planning on leaving. Maybe another time... when the atmosphere is less toxic," he spoke. "Don't wanna be caught breathing the same air as loverboy," He turned towards Minho and Jihna. A second later his back faced them as he left. He was so tired of everything.

[A/N]
Finally finished my examsss mannnn, my head hurts *plays side effects*
My last two exams were heavy ones so I didnt have time to update!

Also, not meaning to be rude, but the few who comment (like only 2 ppl) "update plzzz" Im just kindly asking not to comment that (i delete such comments). I will update at my own pace. I wont leave this story hanging!
Anyway <3

Q: A show/series you're obsessed with recently?

A: The untamed, mannnn it's so good im in love. It makes me feel mf sad, mf angry, mf happy...idk anymore mannn

To be continued ;)