Chapter 21

Jisung wasn't planning on telling his friends what had happened the night prior, nor was he planning on going to school at all on this very day. He was late anyway, might as well not show up at all.

Minho on the other hand rushed to school. He did not want to miss math class after all. Even with help, it was still his worst subject. He wondered what grade he got on that test, he had a bad feeling about it.

Minho was just in time for third period.That didn't mean he had avoided trouble, though. He had gotten three hours of detention because of his behaviour.

As he sat down, he scanned the room, but there was no sight of Jisung. He sighed and facepalmed. Not again.

The professor was about to start his class as he noticed the empty chair once again. Yet, before he could say anything, someone else spoke up. "Sir, Jisung's friends covered for him yesterday. He wasn't sick, he was skipping school,"

The professor scratched his head, not knowing what to do with this information. "Thank you for being honest with me," he said towards the student. Then he turned up his volume. "Seungmin, Felix... You two tell Han Jisung he can take that test in detention, today."

Both boys just nodded their heads under pressure as their cover had just blown up in their faces. Seungmin closed his eyes in regret as he shook his head. And even if he'd let Jisung know, the blond boy wouldn't even check his messages. He groaned and rolled his eyes as he gave the person who betrayed them a deadly stare. Lee Minho.

Yet, the latter didn't seem to care, at all. He looked away from Seungmin's gaze and grabbed his phone — which wasn't even allowed in class.

Minho ;)
Hey nerd
You got ur make-up test
in detention today
whoop
thats gotta be fun
guess I'll see you there ;)

Not even two minutes later, Jisung seemed to have received his messages. He opened the chat and looked at who it was from with a strange expression. Since when do I have Minho's number? Only seconds later he realised what the message said.

Jisung
wait WHAT—?
Whyyyy
What did you do?>:(

Minho ;)
What makes u think i have
anything to do w it??
Okay jkjk
I might've let it slip that
you're not sick
and that youre skipping👀
Sorry mannnnn,,
I need someone joining me in detention

Jisung
Then ask your fcking
friends who skip daily
Damnit Minho wtf
Wait...
How in the world did you...
No--
Did I get your number??

Minho ;)
I put my nr in ur phone this morning
You might wanna change your password

Jisung
Damn you!!!!!

Minho ;)
I'll see you in detention xD

Damnit.

Two hours had passed as Jisung appeared on school properties — earlier than expected. After all, he had detention after school, yet he came in during lunch. He walked inside of the cafeteria, having a few pair of eyes looking over at him. He scanned the room for his friends until he finally caught a glimpse of them, thus he walked over towards the table and sat down in front of them, sighing.

Both boys looked at him with a questionable expression. He just didn't feel like answering whatever question it was they had in store for him. "Hi, stranger," Seungmin spoke up with a hint of sarcasm.

"Why haven't you replied to any of our messages? We left a dozen," Felix said rapidly. He was worried about his friend, so he had to ask. It wasn't like Jisung not to reply to any texts. Actually... it's just not like Jisung to behave this way.

The blond boy sighed once again in deep breath. "I'm sorry guys... I've had a lot going on these past couple of days,"

"I can see that. You look terrible," Seungmin spat spot on. The boy did indeed not look all too well, but there was no reason in pointing it out. Yet being the kind of friend he is, honesty at its finest.

Jisung himself knew he wasn't looking that great, but when does he ever think he does? "Thanks, Seungmin," he murmured as he sent his friend a fake little grinn.

Felix cleared his throat as he nudged Seungmin's side. And so Seungmin spoke up. "Anyway, we tried to cover for you, but Minho ratted you out for skipping classes. You have detention after school, and the professor said you'll have to fill in your test while you're there,"

"So I've heard," Jisung spoke quietly, which brought a strange expression on his friends their faces. "Minho texted me," he added, as the two boys looked very confused.

"Hold on a second... Minho texted you? Lee Minho," Seungmin looked up in surprise, not having expected that answer.

Felix decided to speak up once as well. "The Minho who ratted you out, Lee Minho?" He just found it weird that Minho would declare to Jisung to have ratted him out.

Jisung rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. His friends are making a big deal out if it, while he stopped to even care about it one bit. "Yes, Lee Minho," It's not as if Minho is heavenly. So why are they making it sound like he is?

"Waw, you move fast, asking his number already," Seungmin said with raised eyebrows as he finally took a bite of his sandwich.

"It's not like that! Plus, I didn't ask, he put it in my phone himself when I accidentally left it at his house this morning... Probably to pester me," Jisung sighed. Both raised their eyebrows. "No, no, no. Stop your wild imaginations right there," The blond boy saw this coming, so he thought he should've been more clear. "Nothing happened and nothing will happen. He's still a fucking jerk. It's his fault I have detention."

"Any idea as to why he ratted you out?" Felix finally asked. It has been bothering him ever since it happened, because Seungmin and himself are now ratted out as liars to their professor.

Jisung pondered. "No clue," he gulped as he somewhat did know the reason as to why. He kind of knew why, but he couldn't figure out the intentions behind it.

Minho and some of his friends came inside of the cafeteria and as they passed the three boys their table Minho winked at Jisung, smirking as he looked away — he was just mimicking the emoji he put next to his contact on Jisung's phone.

The latter bended forward in a rush as he whispered, "Okay, guys, he's freaking me out... He suddenly started being all nice and..."

"Flirty?" Seungmin spoke as he took another bite of his food. He found his sandwich very tasty, just like the tea.

Jisung's eyes widened. "What? No... Why would you think that?" If anything, his own drunken ass was probably the flirty one the day before. He wanted to forget everything that had happened in the span of the past twenty-four hours — or more.

"He just winked at you?" Seungmin said, munching, as his mouth was full of food. He could've guessed Jisung was in denial. "You used to have a crush on him, right?"

"I—" he stuttered. He was surprised to hear that. He had never gone back to that time or even thought about it, nor did he want to.

"Oh, did you now?" Someone said as he creeped up behind them.

[A/N]
Hi guysss!! Long time no see--
College is kicking my ass rn, so in all honesty I barely have any time to write.

I don't know if people are even still expecting updates for this story, or if there's still fucks given?😂😂

I hope you all are doing well! Take good care of yourselves, always!

Q; If you drop a story (stop reading it), what's the reason?

A; Tbh bad punctuation really bothers me :')) also if there's no capital letters ever---

To be continued ;)