2

I am wang Yibo. I became a billionaire at age of 26. I have had no feelings since the death of my parents. I live with my uncle Mr. Lan Qiren who was my parents' friend, business partner, and brother. We have been living in Korea for 15 years but now I have come back 2 days ago to take revenge. 

Mr. Xiao, who was one of the business partners of our company,  cheated on my parents and stole all the public money. My parents were accused of duping the public due to which my father suffered a  heart attack and my mother got depressed, within a few months she also left me. 

then my uncle took me to Korea for my safety. Now, my only goal is to destroy Mr. xiao and hurt him to hell, I know how I can do it, Mr. xiao has a precious thing which is none other than his only son Xiao Zhan. I know what I have to do.

I had a meeting in the pub late at night so I went to the pub. I entered the pub where was crowded. I went to my reservation and sat on the couch. I was waiting for my detective who I hired to get all information about xiao Zhan, but I didn't know why he called me here. 

I saw him coming to the pub and he came and sat beside me. He handed me an envelope and left. I opened the envelope and was getting all the information about xiao Zhan that I got a call from my secretary. I was about to go out to pick up the phone because it was too noisy here.

 when I saw Zhan's face reflected in the mirror I thought maybe it was my illusion. I turned back to confirm that he was indeed there. I went to him and before I could say anything he kissed me. I stood in my place and thought about what had just happened. He left before I could come out of my visions. 

I went after him but before I could approach him, he got in his car and left. Now I understood, Why did he call me here? but I didn't want to think about it any more. because tomorrow is very special for me, I said all these things in my mind and went home.

 After coming home, I called my secretary and asked him if everything is ready. He said that everything is ready, just I need to say yes and everything will be done for me. I was overjoyed by this and smiled wholeheartedly. After talking on the phone, I came to my study room and was doing my office work when my uncle called me. I picked up the phone. 

Hello uncle" I said

Hi Yibo" he said

How are you? Is everything okay? " he asked me.

yes uncle everything is fine here when are you coming? I asked 

There's a little work left over there, I'll be there as soon as it's over" he said 

Ok, uncle, I'll wait for you" I said.

 Goodbye, uncle. Good night" I said

 Good night Yibo" he said and hung up the phone

 I finished my work and went to my room. Coming into the room, I lay on my bed and fell asleep after a while.

................................................................................................................................................................

I hope you all are doing well. keep fighting,  jiayou

comments below👇👇👇👇