11

Author_POV

What? Why are you staring at me like this?" yibo asked with an innocent face.

why is my phone with you?" zhan asked angrily

Your phone? where?" yibo asked

In your pants pocket," zhan replied 

Ahhhh," yibo said

I forgot you left your phone on the counter desk when you went to the changing room. So I took it from there but forgot to give it back to you," yibo said

They did not believe his excuse. They came and sat down in front of Yibo's seat. Zhan snatched the phone from Yibo's hand. Yubin gave his order to the waiter.  Yubin ordered the waiter. A few minutes later, their food arrived and they were eating when Yubin started talking.

Are you coming tomorrow, zhan?" yubin asked zhan

Yes absolutely, Why won't I come?" said Zhan, looking at yibo

Where are you going tomorrow?" yibo asked zhan

None of your business," zhan said annoyingly

Are you sure, zhan?" yibo raised his eyebrows and asked

Shut up and eat your food" Zhan annoyed and said

Are you Zhan or not?" Yubin asked in disbelief

What the fuck are you asking?" Zhan asked furiously

You didn't reply to his fuck question and changed the topic," yubin tried to provoke zhan

You can't be that Zhan who I knew," yubin  said in disbelief while looking at Zhan

Nothing like that, it's  just..., how can I explain it to you?" Zhan said in a husky voice.

You can't, but I can, " yibo said in a straight face

Zhan has been my slave since last night, and he is living with me in my house," Yibo said proudly and stared at yubin

What? What the fuck are you saying?" Yubin asked

It can't be true? Zhan?" Yubin looked at Zhan and asked.

If you don't believe me, then it's your option, but it is true, " yibo said and looked at Zhan.

Zhan got annoyed with them. Zhan got up from his chair and walked out of KFC. Yibo followed Zhan from behind. Yubin was also about to go out, but the waiter stopped him and asked for money. Yubin had paid money and left.

Zhan got into the car in which he had come to the mall and left with the driver. Yibo also got into his car and started following Zhan.

That stupid yubin ruined all my efforts," yibo said in his mind, driving the car

****Flashback****

Yibo came to a restaurant for a meeting with his clients. They were discussing new projects. They had their lunch in the restaurant because it was lunchtime. After the end of the meeting, everyone left the restaurant. Yibo came out of the restaurant and was about to get in his car when he saw Zhan in his other car.

Yibo followed Zhan in his car and reached the Mall. He saw Zhan go inside the gift shop. He hid behind a pillar and took a deep breath. He was about to go from there when he saw yubin entered the Mall. 

Yubin took the elevator and headed to the gift shop. Yibo saw that Yubin was coming in the same direction they were. Zhan came out of the gift shop when Yibo grabbed Zhan's hand and hid it. Yubin went inside the gift shop.

Yibo took Zhan to the clothing store. Yibo was choosing out clothes and looking outside the store to see if Yubin was following Zhan or was it a coincidence? that they were in the mall at the same time. Yubin recognized Zhan when they left the clothing store and shouted his name, but Zhan did not hear it.

 Yubin called Zhan, but he hadn't received any calls. Yubin went in the direction where they went and reached KFC. Yubin entered KFC and shouted Zhan's name.

****Flashback End****

Why Zhan? Why are you like this? Stubborn? " Yibo asked himself and clutched fist on the steering wheel.

I am gonna be crazy because of you, Zhan," yibo said to himself

I wish if you had not Mr. Xiao's son, then I definitely didn't involve you in this mess," yibo regretted and said

But never mind, once this mess is over, I'll tell you everything," Yibo said and went to the  Wang Mansion where Zhan had gone too

................................................................................................................................................................

Comments Below👇👇👇👇