39

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Yibo sat comfortably in the bathtub. Zhan came and slowly started pulling out Yibo's T-shirt.

Yibo was looking at Zhan intently, and Zhan was blushing at Yibo's stare.

Zhan took the body soap and gently rubbed it on Yibo's chest.  Zhan was making sure that Yibo didn't have pain in his hand.

Zhan slowly washed Yibo's chest with a hand shower, then started washing his hands carefully.

Yibo turned and had his back to Zhan. Zhan's eyes widened at the sight of Yibo's back.

He saw thirty-three whip marks on Yibo's back and was terrified as to who could hit Yibo so fiercely.

Yibo suddenly remembered the mark on his back as Zhan paused for a few minutes. He turned back and looked at Zhan.

Zhan!" Yibo said

Mmm." Zhan murmured

What's wrong with you?" Yibo asked Zhan.

Nothing. Let's continue." Zhan replied

Mmm." Yibo murmured

Zhan bathed Yibo and came out of the bedroom. Zhan helped Yibo get dressed and went downstairs.

Seeing Yibo's back, Zhan's face turned pale, and he became sad.

Everyone came down and sat on the chair at the dining table.

Zhan served Yibo breakfast as he was sitting next to Yibo. They were having breakfast peacefully when the doorbell rang.

Zhan got up from his chair, and went to the door, and opened it.

Seeing the big bouquet of roses in front of his eyes, Zhan was confused.

Who's it?" Zhan asked

Haikuan peeped out from behind the bouquet.

It's me." Haikuan smirked and said.

Oh! Haikuan ge. Come in." Zhan said and gave way to Haikuan.

Thanks." Haikuan said

Haikuan came in and headed towards the dining table.

Oh! Haikuan! Come and have breakfast with us." Qiren said when he saw Haikuan approaching them.

Haikuan came and gave Yibo a huge bouquet of roses. Yibo accepted and put it on the dining table.

What is this for?" Yibo asked Haikuan.

To come back home after a long time. I missed you a lot." Haikuan replied

You missed me. Really?" yibo asked haikuan sternly.

Yes. Really." haikuan replied

Okay, I believe in you, and thank you for the flowers." Yibo said

My pleasure." Haikuan said

Haikuan came and sat beside Qiren at the dining table and had breakfast with them.

After finishing breakfast, Yibo was doing company work from home so, he went to the home office to work. Qiren left for the company. The Old Man started cleaning the kitchen.

Haikuan was talking to his girlfriend in the garden when Zhan came up to him.

Haikuan ge!" Zhan said in a low voice as haikuan was talking on the phone.