26

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Zhan arrived at the Wang Mansion. He got out of the car and went inside the Wang Mansion.

Why did you come home early? Did you guys fight again?" the Old Man asked Zhan when he saw Zhan entering the Wang Mansion.

I wasn't feeling well so, I came back early," Zhan said in a tired voice.

Shall I call the doctor?" Old Man asked zhan.

No uncle. I'll be fine after rest." zhan replied.

Okay, you go and rest," Old Man said.

Mmm," zhan murmured and nodded his head.

Zhan came to his room and laid down on the bed. He hid his face in the pillow. Zhan started sobbing terribly. After a while, Zhan sat down on the bed, and tears fell from his eyes to his face.

Did you do all this just for the contract? Taking care of me, is it to pity me?" zhan asked himself.

I thought you liked me. You did all this to prove your love." Zhan started talking to himself and cried.

I agree that I betrayed you. I searched for contract papers but not because I want to go far away from your life. But I want to start our story anew," said Zhan.

I was wrong that I thought that one day you would love me as much as I love you," said Zhan and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

Why did you make my deal, Yibo? Why?" asked Zhan in anger.

Whereas, Yibo went to the tomb of his parents. He had brought a bouquet and his parents' favorite sweets. He placed them on the memorial stone and bowed to his parents three times.

He sat on the ground near the memorial of his parents and put his head on the tomb.

Mom and Dad, I'm missing you a lot today because I feel like I'm lonely again when you both left me alone." Yibo got emotional and said.

I always thought that Zhan would not be like his father at all, but I was wrong. Zhan did what Mr. Xiao did to you guys. Zhan betrayed me, mom dad. My love betrayed me." Yibo said, and tears started falling from his eyes.

I am just waiting for the day when Zhan will get to know the true face of his father. When he will tell me that he was looking for the contract papers." Yibo said and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

I will avenge both of you' deaths from Mr. Xiao. I promise both of you," Yibo said and clenched his fist angrily.

 Yibo's phone rang, and he picked up the phone.

Hello uncle," yibo said

Hello yibo," Qiren said

How are you son?" He asked yibo.

I am fine uncle," yibo replied

When are you coming? I miss you, uncle." Yibo said emotionally.

I am coming tomorrow, my son." he said.

Alright, uncle. I'll come to pick you up at the airport." Yibo said.

Okay, my son, I have some work. I'll call you later," he said and hung up.

Yibo mourned for a minute and then left. He got in the car and drove towards the company.

It was 6 p.m. Zhan came out of his room and walked to the Wang Mansion. Zhan helped the Old Man for making dinner. Dinner was ready, and Yibo also came back from the company.

You are back. Go and get refreshed. Dinner is ready." said the Old Man happily when he saw Yibo entering the house.

You guys eat. I'm not hungry." said Yibo and was about to go upstairs to his room when zhan stopped him.

You must add another rule to your house rule book that no one is allowed to sleep without having dinner." Zhan stood in front of Yibo and said, blocking the way to the room.

What are you doing? Let me go, Zhan." Yibo said calmly, as he was tired.

I'll let you go, but before that, you'll have to eat the dinner that uncle had specially prepared for you." Zhan said and started to persuade Yibo to eat. Zhan Couldn't let yibo torturing himself by starving.

Zhan had pretended normal. Although, he was scared inside if yibo found out that he was looking for contract papers. Yibo would kick him out of the Wang Mansion. So he wanted to spend every minute happily in the Wang Mansion as long as he was here.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's hand and led him to the dining table. Yibo sat on the chair, and Zhan served food to Yibo.

Eat it quietly. You can't sleep without having dinner." Zhan ordered Yibo.

Yibo started eating dinner quietly. Because he didn't want that Uncle would worry about him, even who had prepared something special for him.

After having dinner, yibo went to his room. Zhan and Uncle finished their work and went to their room, and fell asleep.

Zhan was not able to sleep, so he went for a night walk in the garden.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like⭐⭐⭐⭐ and Comments👇👇👇👇