20

At Yubin's House

Author_POV

What the fuck are you saying?" Zhan asked

I'm not fucking shit. If he didn't do it out of revenge, then why did he demand you in return for your father's company? Yubin asked and confused Zhan.

I think you are right," Zhan said but still not sure.

Yibo listened to their conversation and went from there because he was upset about what Zhan thought about him.

Yibo came back into the living room where haikuan was waiting for him.

I think. We should go now," yibo said to Yubin's mother.

Please don't go now, it's my daughter's birthday today, so you go after the cake ceremony." She requested Yibo, and Yibo couldn't let her down because she was a generous woman.

Okay, Madam," yibo said and sat beside haikuan on the couch.

After a while, everyone gathered around the table, and Yubin's younger sister Angela cut the cake. Everyone wished her a long life. Everyone was enjoying the party, but Yibo was sitting quietly on the couch. He was not in a good mood after what he heard.

YUbin and Zhan were talking at the bar corner.

Let's make a bet, Zhan," yubin said

No," said zhan because he knew what had happened the last time when he drank.

Oh, Come on zhan, Please..... " Yubin was forcing zhan to drink wine, but Zhan was refusing him because he knew, the rules of Wang Mansion, that drinking was forbidden at night.

Yibo saw that Yubin was forcing Zhan to drink. Yibo got up from the couch and heading to the bar corner.

Why are you forcing him when he doesn't want to," Yibo said sternly. Zhan felt weird that Yibo was taking a stand for him.

I'm not forcing. I'm just requesting him." Yubin stood up from his seat and answered Yibo.

Oh! really, but it didn't seem like that," Yibo said.

Okay, you two stop fighting," said Zhan and got up from his chair.

Let's go, Zhan," yibo said and grabbed Zhan's hand.

Mmm," Zhan murmured

He won't go until he drinks it," said Yubin and grabbed Zhan's other hand.

Zhan was stopped with a jolt and trapped between the two of them. They were pulling Zhan's hand towards them. They hadn't realized that they were hurting him.

Okay, fine, you want zhan to drink it?" Yibo asked sternly.

Mmm," Yubin murmured.

Yibo took the glass of wine from Yubin's hand and drank all the wine in one gulp. 

Zhan is my man, his problems are mine too, so I drank this for him," Yibo said. Zhan's eyes opened wide after he heard Yibo. Yibo took Zhan out of Yubin's house.

Haikuan saw that they were leaving so, he also came out of Yubin's house.

I think I should drop you guys at the Wang Mansion," Haikuan said.

No. We're fine. You can go now. I will take him home," said yibo.

But you're drunk," Haikuan said as he was concerned about Yibo's condition.

I m fine, you go now," yibo said again.

Okay, be careful," said Haikuan and left to his house by calling a cab.

Yibo took Zhan to the car and made him sit in the car. Yibo sat on the driving seat and started the car. They headed towards the Wang Mansion. zhan was staring at yibo because he had drunk and was not driving the car properly.

Stop the car, yibo," Zhan said, but yibo was not listening to him.

Stop the car, Yibo," Zhan yelled at Yibo and pulled the gear up so that the car stop. Zhan got out of the car and started walking down the street.

Yibo followed Zhan, and he finally reached Zhan. He grabbed Zhan's hand and dragged him. He escorted Zhan to the car, but Zhan tried to release his hand from Yibo's grip. Yibo pushed Zhan towards the car and looked intensely.

Yibo had low tolerance, so he couldn't control himself and stuck his lip at Zhan. Zhan was startled and closed his eyes. Zhan's heart was beating fast from Yibo's action. Yibo stopped kissing Zhan and put his head on Zhan's shoulder.

I never used you to take revenge on your father," Yibo murmured unconsciously. 

Zhan heard what Yibo said and understood why Yibo was in this condition. Zhan opened his eyes slowly and saw Yibo unconscious.

It seems that he eavesdropped on us when we were talking." Zhan said in his mind. 

He took Yibo to the back seat and laid him down. Zhan sat in the driver's seat and started driving. They reached the Wang Mansion, and zhan took Yibo to his room. Zhan laid Yibo down on his bed properly and headed to his room. Zhan came to the cottage and laid down on his bed without changing his clothes because he was tired. He fell asleep within a few minutes.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇